Who would you save?

Would you save your loved ones?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

That comes under 'No'

I've helped my brother and stopped him getting a kicking when he was attacked by two guys after a night out before. It was a completely natural reaction to go to the aid of someone you cared about, and I didn't think twice.

Then again, I'm not a shitebag.

You are a guy who feels the need to start a thread aimed at trying to humiliate a guy that's already been humiliated.

I think that makes you a shitebag.

Or maybe you'r just trying to ingratiate yourself with the other losers on here that think that you can only be big by trying to make others look small.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a works night out a few years ago, a group of four of is got jumped outside a pub by about a dozen young b*****ds. We got battered soft. Anyway, two other guys we were out with stood by and did nothing. One said that beer went in his eyes after I got bottled and another said 'I'm nae taking a hiding for nae c**t.'

I would deffo step in and help my immediate family (wife, children, some of my brothers) if needed.

But I would enjoy seeing some members of my extended family get booted all over the shop.

You are a guy who feels the need to start a thread aimed at trying to humiliate a guy that's already been humiliated.

Or maybe you'r just trying to ingratiate yourself with the other losers on here that think that you can only be big by trying to make others look small.

Doesn't need protection or intervention type post.

Granny Danger doesn't like belittling people, no siree. He absolutely did not save photos of a teenager from this forum and follow him around trying to shame him and calling him a 'burger flipper'. Nope. Never happened.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^ weeperdee alias imo

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Once upon a time I may have froze up, shat it and done nothing. Not now though I dont think. Pretty confident I would wade in. Long time since iv been involved in street fisticuffs though and it was always for wanks IMO.

One thing I can 100% though, I certainly wouldnt be telling anyone about this.

f**k losing a fight with Bairnardo.

11 minutes ago, banana said:

midget-flexing.jpg

:lol: if only I could grow that good a moustache.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Incorrect. I started the thread on the back of banana's comment in the unpopular opinions thread, because I don't believe for a second that a majority of people would just let their loved ones take a beating in front of their eyes. If I'd wanted to aim it at Weeper it would have been posted months and months ago. Getting to slate Weeper is just an added bonus.

Have any of the countless posters that you've tried to fight from P&B been helped out / saved by a loved one?

7 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

Granny Danger doesn't like belittling people, no siree. He absolutely did not save photos of a teenager from this forum and follow him around trying to shame him and calling him a 'burger flipper'. Nope. Never happened.

Careful now. He might offer a square go.

I'd like to think I'd steam straight in for any family member or close friend and even an associate, batter the living shit out of all attackers and stand triumphantly with my foot on one of their chests, arms raised in victory.
In reality, I'd probably steam in, get a hiding also and walk to the next boozer with a bloody nose and a sore forehead.
One of my mates was involved in an altercation a few years ago, 7 or 8 guys on him, I steamed straight in, I'd like to think that I took a couple of guys out, but I'm probably romanticising the situation...
I ended up decked with one of the assailants giving me a severe hiding when my son & his mate walked round the corner. My son also steamed in ( on discovering his da was getting a kicking), result, was I escaped with a little black eye & a sore lip.
My son is not Weeper Dee and is not a coward.

Lots of people seem to have a high level of violence in their lives, certainly higher than I do.

I've never been in a fight in a pub or street in my entire adult life.  Am I abnormal?

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Here he is in action - I'd watch yer mouth..

Christ, that's like the auld days going for a pint with the auld yin.

13 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

banana's comment... I don't believe for a second that a majority of people would just let their loved ones take a beating in front of their eyes.

To be accurate, I was referencing the internet hardmen feeling it necessary to give Weeper a hard time for freezing rather than wading in.

For that other thing, there's always...

moustaches_and_beards.jpg

Lots of people seem to have a high level of violence in their lives, certainly higher than I do.

I've never been in a fight in a pub or street in my entire adult life.  Am I abnormal?

No you are not, the incident I described was probably my first involvement in any violence since I was 18.
I hate the thought of fighting, it achieves nothing. But, if violence is inflicted on someone you care about, and any attempts to calm the situation down are unsuccessful, you need to get Medieval.

Archived