Who would you save?

Would you save your loved ones?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't actually mind Sweeper, but really inexcusable not getting tore in if your Dad is getting a doing.

The only inexcusable thing is all the keyboard hard men on here sharing their fantasies about suppossed incidents.

I suppose when I was a kid/teenager I felt the need to impress people by talking shite.  I gave it up when I became an adult but there seem to be quite a few on here who suffer from arrested development.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

The only inexcusable thing is all the keyboard hard men on here sharing their fantasies about suppossed incidents.

I suppose when I was a kid/teenager I felt the need to impress people by talking shite.  I gave it up when I became an adult but there seem to be quite a few on here who suffer from arrested development.

image.png

I don't actually mind Sweeper, but really inexcusable not getting tore in if your Dad is getting a doing.

Wasn't a doing as such, as was highlighted in the original thread, he was decked. It was his friend that got a proper doing. The eyewitnesses on here know this well. The individual who got a proper doing got one outside of the club bar, my dad was decked outside of Dundee train station. After that however, he wasn't involved as some on here seem to think. Classic PnB though. :lol:

Wasn't a doing as such, as was highlighted in the original thread, he was decked. It was his friend that got a proper doing. The eyewitnesses on here know this well. The individual who got a proper doing got one outside of the club bar, my dad was decked outside of Dundee train station. After that however, he wasn't involved as some on here seem to think. Classic PnB though. :lol:

Did none of your fellow Dee fans step in to help you?

Just now, ICTChris said:

Which P&Bers would you risk taking a beating for?

I'd jump in if throbber was getting battered.  Mainly due to guilt over my abuse of him about his plates.

And that comment which you deleted but i saw before you deleted it. 

Just now, ICTChris said:

I'm a pretty strange character to be honest.

A rare trait among posters on P&B

I would jump in if you were getting a kicking too.

I would also jump in for Shandon Par who would definitely be a target for physical abuse off of the fashion police. 

Just now, Mozzamozza said:

What happened here? Does Chris want to batter throbber?

I couldn't batter anyone, this a moo point.  However, I'd risk myself for throbber, mainly to make up for what I said about him.  I'd have an honourable death,

Archived