Who would you save?

Would you save your loved ones?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The guy in the red stone Island looked about ages with you, the one in the red napapjiri looked younger. They were both taller than you, the rest weren't. 

Plus there was loads of you c***s and most were older, why the f**k did you not just lay the fuckers out? Put it this way, myself and a mate were ready for a fight with the c***s on the train, 2 of us, fucking 2 of us.

Also, imagine not saying hi, ya c**t.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy in the red stone Island looked about ages with you, the one in the red napapjiri looked younger. They were both taller than you, the rest weren't. 

Plus there was loads of you c***s and most were older, why the f**k did you not just lay the fuckers out? Put it this way, myself and a mate were ready for a fight with the c***s on the train, 2 of us, fucking 2 of us.

PS. I was wearing a red Napariji that day, was there another one there as well? I only remember the red stone island really.

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

PS. I was wearing a red Napariji that day, was there another one there as well? I only remember the red stone island really.

Yes. His tallish mate had one. He was obviously a wee bit shorter than the guy in the SL but had a bit more substance to him. That was the guy to go for first Imo. 

That I can categorically deny.

The perp is at least 3 years older and about 7 inches taller as well.

See if the bad guys had been battering your mum WD, would you step in? Or just watched/posted on here?

Yeah. If you're not entirely confident of finishing it in one go, you're better off just leaving Wulk well alone. 

Exactly. :lol:

Anyone who's met me off here will know I'm a small guy. WM could quite probably, and easily kill me.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Says random :lol:

I'm still waiting for the day I find out who you are.

Thats not meant to sound as threatening as it does, btw, but I'm wary of bullshitting too much incase I know you fairly well.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I'm still waiting for the day I find out who you are.

Thats not meant to sound as threatening as it does, btw, but I'm wary of bullshitting too much incase I know you fairly well.

Na you don't know me. I don't know you.  I do however know a few folk you work beside. I'll say hello if i see you out at your car when I'm passing. 

Just now, tree house tam said:

Na you don't know me. I don't know you.  I do however know a few folk you work beside. I'll say hello if i see you out at your car when I'm passing. 

A "few folk"? Its possibly not me you know, as I don't work beside more than one person...

See if the bad guys had been battering your mum WD, would you step in? Or just watched/posted on here?

Absolutely not, I thoroughly dislike her and haven't spoken to her in 11 years.

Just now, SweeperDee said:

Absolutely not, I thoroughly dislike her and haven't spoken to her in 11 years.

:lol: A superb reply

Just now, tree house tam said:

That is entirely possible. TBF i'm not in the habit of trying to search out folk on forums. Especially folk into pokemon. 

Good, means I can bullshit about how tough I am now.

I couldn't live with the shame, your family might all say you done the right thing not getting involved because you'd only have got a kicking as well but they think you're nothing but a little worm that stood by and watched your father take a hiding. :thumbsdown

2 minutes ago, blanco said:

I couldn't live with the shame, your family might all say you done the right thing not getting involved because you'd only have got a kicking as well but they think you're nothing but a little worm that stood by and watched your father take a hiding. :thumbsdown

Still, at least he's not green with ginger hair.

3 minutes ago, blanco said:

He nearly got punched while his father got a hiding.

Could have been him.

Archived