The Candy Shop- St Roch's 2016-17

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway enough of this Junior banter, i'm away to watch a local church parade. I know all the word to the tunes. I learned them yesterday at Larkhall.
My old man said follow the band..........

[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

2d5b2be45c9786aa25324e6481fa7cbf.jpgmy flag at the games nothing to do with the " ra " that's just your bigoted little mind working over time

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Couple of fannies talking shite as per usual
Any more holes you to dig for yourselves

Do you actually think having that slogan on a st rochs banner proves it's not sectarian in some way :lol: 

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

2d5b2be45c9786aa25324e6481fa7cbf.jpgmy flag at the games nothing to do with the " ra " that's just your bigoted little mind working over time

Sorry mate,you're a bigot.Showing a bigoted flag to justify yourself is embarrassing.Are you seriously saying you don't know the connection between the slogan and the song?

Yes who the f**k else would it belong to
I actually done a few flags so that it was not just tricolours etc at the ground so it was something more representative of the club but it just shows ye how peoples minds work when they view an innocent flag as bigoted and the guy who got them made a bigot
Anyway think what you want me and the flags will always be there win lose or draw cos unlike others on here I'm a one club fan

You've got a bigoted comment on a flag and trying to use it to say you're not a bigot?Shaking ma heid here.Good luck next season mind,your team have been unlucky and if I make the Beltane I'd like to meet up wi you for a friendly bovril.

Archived