The Candy Shop- St Roch's 2016-17

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Saturday, April 1, vandals broke into the clubrooms at James McGrory Park, home of St Roch’s Juniors Football Club.

As well as damaging security shutters, these criminals destroyed players lockers and stole equipment from the clubrooms and the staff and management are still trying to ascertain the true extent of the damage.

Funds which the club had set aside for a children’s party on Sunday, April 16th must now be diverted to purchase a new roller shutter to deter burglars from repeating the break in and to provide better security for the facility.

Hi folks, just looking for some information for us fans traveling up to James McGrory on Saturday, what is the situation with parking in this area as all fans/players will be driving up and I don't want anyone causing an issue etc

ive messaged the Twitter page also just waiting on the person getting back to me but all info is much appreciated

Just now, roch said:

That's where people normally park, no yellow lines lol

Just seen that on google maps plus there's another lane for drivers to continue there travel along the road 

14 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Do you have a big away following Daza

Not ordinarily no, will mostly be dads, committee and the usual few suspects maybe a few extra cause it's the cup 

Not ordinarily no, will mostly be dads, committee and the usual few suspects maybe a few extra cause it's the cup 

Can't wait for the match as it's a bit nostalgic for me as my 1st junior many many years ago was pollok v annbank in the Scottish cup and it was really at that match I fell in love with junior football and too add to that a little quirk of fate means the winners play pollok away in the next round.

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Can't wait for the match as it's a bit nostalgic for me as my 1st junior many many years ago was pollok v annbank in the Scottish cup and it was really at that match I fell in love with junior football and too add to that a little quirk of fate means the winners play pollok away in the next round.

It's weird the way things come around eh? I've never watched st Rochs before so looking forward to it just got a shift to do in work the morning before :( 

We need to get by Neilston, which is not a certainty.

Archived