The Candy Shop- St Roch's 2016-17

Kinky Afro

Not being a medic myself I am not fully aware of the protocols regarding concussions or head injuries. My main concern is why was the boy stood up in the first place. Why not wait until the ambulance arrives to move him at all? As i said before this was because the boy was made sit back down in order to manipulate the 10 mins rule that the referee had made up. That is where our grievance lies. To be honest our main grievance is with the referee as he has fabricated this 10 minute rule from the start of the injury to his postponement. Have never had an explanation to where 10 mins from. No one in authority, that being a referee or someone from the sjfa, has explained where he got that from. Can anyone??

You say your not a medic but the guy who was treating Declan is a medic and not just a guy wae a bag of stuff and a sponge so I would trust him to do what's best for the boy.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why was he not put back down on to stretcher that was lying beside him surely better on that than on ground ? Or was it if he was laid on stretcher he could have been taken to side of park ? He was not ready to be moved but medics assessed him in 3 mins of arrival and he walked off . St rochs knew what they were doing they wanted to try get replay . 

The ambulance staff were given the handover of the trained medic who was dealing with and assessing Declan.

You say your not a medic but the guy who was treating Declan is a medic and not just a guy wae a bag of stuff and a sponge so I would trust him to do what's best for the boy.

Yeah I know I believe the guy was a paramedic or ex paramedic. Ironically he didn't actually want an ambulance called for the boy.

A suppose uz won't b moaning wen uz charge all strochs fans a fiver again as uz no the support we bring ur committee will b rubbing there hands and probly glad that it is getting replayed

Actually have to half the gate with St Roch's for the replayed match! Oh the last 2 occasions we have had fans assaulted by your supporters sadly. So no we won't overly glad.

That's nonsense the guy actually spoke the the 999 controllers

He may well have done but when asked do you want an ambulance he replied no. It was one of our supporters who called an ambulance off his own back.

Get the fucking violins out uz will still b rubbing ur hands

Yeah that's it we are absolutely overjoyed as a club that the game is being replayed! You won't hear a complain from us regarding the decision it's just all about the money for us and not the points!

The most important thing on that day was Declan and make sure he was ok. The sjfa have decided the game has to be replayed so that's it, no point you on here having a go spud or saying Andy said this he said that. St rochs didn't decide the outcome on what was happening with it. So if you have a problem contact sjfa.

2 hours ago, spud4 said:

Yeah that's it we are absolutely overjoyed as a club that the game is being replayed! You won't hear a complain from us regarding the decision it's just all about the money for us and not the points!

Spud,why are you still complaining to the Roch fans? None of them are on the sjfa committee.Your grievance should be with them not the Roch.

Spud,why are you still complaining to the Roch fans? None of them are on the sjfa committee.Your grievance should be with them not the Roch.

Not complaining to the Roch's fans at all mate. They never influenced the decision in anyway. Although not going to have a St Roch's fan tell us that we will be happy with a replay due to the fact that you's have a good support and we will be rubbing our hands at the gate money. That is simply not the case. I was merely wishing others to see the circumstances around how the game was abandoned. I appreciate their will be people who see it the same as St Roch's and say that match being replayed is the only possible outcome. Others, like us won't feel that having seen the circumstances. Although the only people who's opinion count is the west region committee and sadly I don't agree with their decision but will ultimately have to accept it. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot then the feelings of yourself and others at St Roch's would be different.

Spud, go peel yer heed. You are talking through a hole in your tattie. Go have a moan at the Wishaw fans and wollow in your collective misery and hard-done-to-ness. I say collective but I think it is just you. Your gripe seems to be that the lad was deliberately left on the ground with a broken jaw purely and simply at the cunning and sly behest of St Roch's so they could get a replay??? I tell you what, if anyone had done that to my son I would kick their bollox. The lad's parents were in bits when they rushed to the hospital. Stop it now, please. You just can't accept the game needs replayed and if you say you do then just get yourself ready to try to pump us again like you did that day. I'm getting a bit tired of you Mr Potato conspiracy grassy knowl we never landed oan the moon oanywhey......"Go boil yer heed"
Mon Declan
Mon common sense
MTC!

Spud, go peel yer heed. You are talking through a hole in your tattie. Go have a moan at the Wishaw fans and wollow in your collective misery and hard-done-to-ness. I say collective but I think it is just you. Your gripe seems to be that the lad was deliberately left on the ground with a broken jaw purely and simply at the cunning and sly behest of St Roch's so they could get a replay??? I tell you what, if anyone had done that to my son I would kick their bollox. The lad's parents were in bits when they rushed to the hospital. Stop it now, please. You just can't accept the game needs replayed and if you say you do then just get yourself ready to try to pump us again like you did that day. I'm getting a bit tired of you Mr Potato conspiracy grassy knowl we never landed oan the moon oanywhey......"Go boil yer heed"
Mon Declan
Mon common sense
MTC!

Haha quality post. Why would I moan at the wishaw fans?? You have hit the nail on the head with my gripe. You might have been at the game but I was on the pitch after Declan got injured and I know exactly what happened and why it happened. Maybe at the next game or the replay whatever comes first then I would more than willing to talk to you about it. Would be a pleasure to put a face to the name.

Of course, I don't hide behind a keyboard. I am not an anonymous conspiracy theorist. However, I also know when a dead horse is beyond a flogged resuscitation. I am surprised that you didn't manage to convince everyone in the pitch to do as you wanted as you obviously had the definitive handle on events and spotted the Conniving Candy Canspiracy. Drat, and we would have got away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids and the Scooby Dooby No Got a Clue Doo.
See you at the next game when I've already got a cunning plan concocted... just incase we want to go for third time lucky. And a tip... you just stay off the pitch in future..... your Potato head might be mush but mine is battered with you.
MTC!

Of course, I don't hide behind a keyboard. I am not an anonymous conspiracy theorist. However, I also know when a dead horse is beyond a flogged resuscitation. I am surprised that you didn't manage to convince everyone in the pitch to do as you wanted as you obviously had the definitive handle on events and spotted the Conniving Candy Canspiracy. Drat, and we would have got away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids and the Scooby Dooby No Got a Clue Doo.
See you at the next game when I've already got a cunning plan concocted... just incase we want to go for third time lucky. And a tip... you just stay off the pitch in future..... your Potato head might be mush but mine is battered with you.
MTC!

Oh I most definitely have the most definitive handle on events. Should ask your manager he does he have handle on it cause he does was there too! As for staying off the pitch just ask our players they don't like me on it either!

5 hours ago, spud4 said:

Not complaining to the Roch's fans at all mate. They never influenced the decision in anyway. Although not going to have a St Roch's fan tell us that we will be happy with a replay due to the fact that you's have a good support and we will be rubbing our hands at the gate money. That is simply not the case. I was merely wishing others to see the circumstances around how the game was abandoned. I appreciate their will be people who see it the same as St Roch's and say that match being replayed is the only possible outcome. Others, like us won't feel that having seen the circumstances. Although the only people who's opinion count is the west region committee and sadly I don't agree with their decision but will ultimately have to accept it. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot then the feelings of yourself and others at St Roch's would be different.

Definitely mate, I'd be raging. But I wouldn't come on and have a gripe at the wishaw fans in here. For me the Roch have been given a lifeline to try and gain another3 points but as I said in another post the junior fa could move it to a later game and hopefully not have any influence on either teams season??

Definitely mate, I'd be raging. But I wouldn't come on and have a gripe at the wishaw fans in here. For me the Roch have been given a lifeline to try and gain another3 points but as I said in another post the junior fa could move it to a later game and hopefully not have any influence on either teams season??

If I had to guess then the replay will be one of the last games to get played no doubt about that. No hard feelings with the roch fans we live and move on.

Well stop going on about it spud Declan broke his jaw that day his safety should all that matters.

So every time someone's breaks their jaw the game should be abandoned?? Nonsense. His safety was paramount that day with everyone involved including ourselves there is no doubt about that.

Archived