Darvel Juniors 16/17

Thedoomed123

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes we can only dream at that but at least we own our own ground and all facilities are 100% Darvel owned.
Don't think WV can claim that.
Be a good game on Sat but we have too many injuries so this game has just came at the wrong time.
Unbeaten away from home but you may be too strong for us.

Yes we can only dream at that but at least we own our own ground and all facilities are 100% Darvel owned.
Don't think WV can claim that.
Be a good game on Sat but we have too many injuries so this game has just came at the wrong time.
Unbeaten away from home but you may be too strong for us.

Sounds like a early excuse. Just look at the previous game between these sides. Men against boys

You lot are nowhere near good enough to beat us this year. We've got a squad capable of challenging in the Super 1st and it's only going to get better. Neil and Jamie are building something very special at Vic's and the committee are running the club very professionally.

Quality on and off the park which teams like Darvel can only dream of.

What is your role within The Barca of Ayr?

6 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

You lot are nowhere near good enough to beat us this year. We've got a squad capable of challenging in the Super 1st and it's only going to get better. Neil and Jamie are building something very special at Vic's and the committee are running the club very professionally.

Quality on and off the park which teams like Darvel can only dream of.

What an attitude you've got against other teams for someone on your clubs committee . 

A wee tip pal ; try and stay under the radar until your club start to win things and stop belittling other clubs like Darvel , don't think you Would like it if the talbots , polloks, Linlithgows etc looked down on your team so why do you feel the need to look down on other teams like darvel ? 

They're only another club trying their best like everyone else. 

34 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

If it's found he is actually on the committee he should be hunted from the club. The board and manager will be embarrassed with his idiotic comments. Good bunch down at Whitletts now, they don't need this...

Scrappy they may well beat us tomorrow but he's certainly made Paddy's job a lot easier come his team talk 

Well said kanye, don't think anyone takes much notice of him anyway apart from darvel legend:lol:

It should be a cracking match tomorrow between yous and Whitlett's. If I don't get away from work early enough to get down to girvan on time I'll might head to dam park and see what all the fuss is about...lol

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, xastrax said:

A think we shud have charity boxing match av and Darvel legend.

I don't miscry other teams , I said we would get promoted last season and I was wrong but that was my opinion and said so on here and can take the slaughtering , that's football banter , also for him to say we will be unbeaten is fine if that's what he thinks but to then say we will never have a set up on and off the park like them is just plain stupidity , the work goin on up at Darvel has been nothing short of remarkable over the last few years and we are going places , we might not win tomorrow but what I can assure you is the boys will give everything on the day , you can't ask for any more than that 

Not one of the coaching staff takes any game lightly at whitletts. We treat every team with same respect be it top of league or bottom. Football is a funny game and anything can happen av speaks for himself and may I say a lot shit lol. Nobody at whitletts shares his opinions

3 hours ago, kanye87 said:

None of the players at Darvel take any notice of the nonsense that AV spills. They beat us fair n square the last time, we never turned up. We learned from it and week by week get stronger. Will be another tough match on Saturday but we are looking forward to it and will try our best to win it.

Mon the Vale

Finish your Jnr career on a high son then on to Uncle Boab's revolution

Well av if ur on vics board why was u not at meeting last night with rest of us

Davie please don't insult me. You know I was at the committee meeting. You just stick to the gk coaching sir. I'll deal with you tomorrow trying to out me on this forum. Everyone is entitled to an opinion David.

6 hours ago, xastrax said:

Not one of the coaching staff takes any game lightly at whitletts. We treat every team with same respect be it top of league or bottom. Football is a funny game and anything can happen av speaks for himself and may I say a lot shit lol. Nobody at whitletts shares his opinions

Davie ur obviously a good type of guy , your dealing with an idiot here 

Archived