Church attack in France

Two men, armed with knives, have been 'neutralised' by French police after they took hostages in a church in Northern France.

One of the hostages has been killed.  Some reports, unconfirmed, say it was a priest, who had his throat slit.  Some reports, again unconfirmed, state that the priest was beheaded.

All ill-informed speculation here please.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Two men, armed with knives, have been 'neutralised' by French police after they took hostages in a church in Northern France.

One of the hostages has been killed.  Some reports, unconfirmed, say it was a priest, who had his throat slit.  Some reports, again unconfirmed, state that the priest was beheaded.

The priest couldn't wait for an Amazon drone to land with his order of communion wine.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Sounds like a cross between pulling the heid aff it and bashing the bishop. The next time I'm off for a w**k I think I'll inform my friends and family that I'm away to behead the bishop.

Pm me for permission if you would like to use this tremendous patter.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

That'll Rouen your day for you.

I wonder who the victim was.  Maybe Fr. Andy Riley,
or Fr. Desmond Coyle,
Fr. George Byrne,
Fr. David Nicholson,
Fr. Declan Lynch,
Fr. Ken Sweeney,
Fr. Neil Hannon,
Fr. Keith Cullen,
Fr. Ciaran Donnelly,
Fr. Mick McEvoy,
Fr. Jack White,