The P&B official Top Trumps Thread

Taking from the Filthy Grass thread  is the Top Trumps thread. Where folk can request for the poster that I (or someone else) will make a TopTrump for.

You can make your own with the template below or by using various generators online.

The two that I've already made are magee84 and Rudolph Hucker.

Thanks to Bobby Skidmarks for the idea

.magee.jpgimage.png

Template.jpg

Edited by Marr1

1 minute ago, Marr1 said:

Request a poster, say Zen Archer, and I will make a Top Trump style card of them.

I think his point is that a certain St Mirren ex-poster would require a category for specificity.

Put me down for pointless deception please (apparently), and yourself for dirty, filthy grassery, I guess?  :unsure:

Back in our student flat many moons ago, we had a Polaroid camera. Anyone who visited the flat got their photo taken and they wrote their phone number on, and they were stuck on the wall by the phone. 

We must have accumulated around 40 or 50 pictures (including plumbers, my flatmate's girlfriend's mum and the Landlady). So one day we decided to play top trumps with them. From memory, the categories were:

• Weight
  • Shitest haircut
  • Biggest arsehole
  • Who would win in a fight (a wee lassie would always trump a guy)

We didn't write down the stats, so there would inevitably be arguments about who was the bigger arsehole or who weighed more. The top trump was an utter walloper called Cavie, who was a big fat b*****d, practised martial arts and had a ridiculous half crew-cut type haircut. Conversely, I was one of the worst cards, being young, small, crap at fighting, and a top notch guy. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If you post the link to the top trump builder and let everyone come up with their own ideas it might work similar to the MS Paint thread (although nowhere near as good)

Just a thought.

There's also this, for the children of the Eighties.

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Back in our student flat many moons ago, we had a Polaroid camera. Anyone who visited the flat got their photo taken and they wrote their phone number on, and they were stuck on the wall by the phone. 

We must have accumulated around 40 or 50 pictures (including plumbers, my flatmate's girlfriend's mum and the Landlady). So one day we decided to play top trumps with them. From memory, the categories were:

• Weight
  • Shitest haircut
  • Biggest arsehole
  • Who would win in a fight (a wee lassie would always trump a guy)

We didn't write down the stats, so there would inevitably be arguments about who was the bigger arsehole or who weighed more. The top trump was an utter walloper called Cavie, who was a big fat b*****d, practised martial arts and had a ridiculous half crew-cut type haircut. Conversely, I was one of the worst cards, being young, small, crap at fighting, and a top notch guy. 

Metaphorically not physically I presume?