Berwick v Kilmarnock

Fide

Fair play to Ludo for fronting up after his side lost to part-time opposition for the second time this season.  We haven't even reached July yet and Dundee are showing themselves up as the laughing stock of the division.  Maybe they'll spring a surprise at the weekend and beat Forfar?

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Oft. Clark doing a wonderful job for Killie.

WxkkD.gif

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

In what way is it 'unlux' for me that you lot are scraping past Berwick?

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Scraping past Berwick seen as a GIRUY to me? :lol:

Anyone fancy a charity bet that you lot will finish below us? Say £20.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20052-1370676418-4.

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Take it you're not taking me up on it then lads?

exploding_actresses_03.gif

Thread title:  Berwick vs Kilmarnock

My team: Dundee

tumblr_m4eakexmVy1rppb1ko1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Fair play to Ludo for fronting up after his side lost to part-time opposition for the second time this season.  We haven't even reached July yet and Dundee are showing themselves up as the laughing stock of the division.  Maybe they'll spring a surprise at the weekend and beat Forfar?

And yet the 'laughing stock of the division' will still finish above your lot who struggled past Berwick tonight. Shame that.

1 minute ago, kennysmassiveego said:

You wanna bet?

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anyone fancy a charity bet that you lot will finish below us? Say £20.

Good highlights. Berwick's 'keeper seems to have had a decent game, saving most things. Great play from the Wee Gers for their second goal. Coulibaly looked lively for us and took his goals well. Magennis looked hopeless from those highlights.

19 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Good highlights. Berwick's 'keeper seems to have had a decent game, saving most things. Great play from the Wee Gers for their second goal. Coulibaly looked lively for us and took his goals well. Magennis looked hopeless from those highlights.

What Pete said, from the video it looked a bit like shooty in for us but Berwick's defenders seemed to get a good block or the keeper made a good save. 3 good finishes for our goals, obvious concern is we did not seem to be clinical in front of goal given how many shots there were and we lost the 2 goals as well. 

Also from what I've heard our midfield was non existent which was a concern I had at the Clyde game and seems to have been the same both V Morton and last night. 

Will be there on Saturday so hopefully the midfield will put in a better showing then than what we have seen so far.

I said when I was at the Clyde game that Jordan Jones looked handy and he seemed to have had a decent performance last night.  Seems like only he and Coulibaly are playing well of the new crop so far.

On 27/07/2016 at 09:52, Sweet Pete said:

Magennis IS hopeless.

Archived