Filthy Grass

Gordon Sawyers losing his damn mind on P&B would be spectacular. The invasion of slavers if he makes a video complaining would keep the Heads Gone thread busy as if Clyde had got relegated to the Lowland League.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Has there ever been a finer televised heads gone than his conduct in the play off final?

Greeny to anyone who can come close to a seething mess of a man being removed from a stadium whilst his young son looks on through tears

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/notorious-kilmarnock-fan-gordon-sawers-8026038#OW1GMfbIbk2qlJ0E.97

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Has there ever been a finer televised heads gone than his conduct in the play off final?

Greeny to anyone who can come close to a seething mess of a man being removed from a stadium whilst his young son looks on through tears

I can't find it just now but there's a good pic somewhere of an angry Partick fan on the pitch, goading and gesticulating at the Pars support. All the while he is clutching a toddler under one arm.

Reading this thread (my posts apart) really makes grim reading.

Genuinely, it's full of horrific levels of self gratification after another patter laden post (COUGHS LOUDLY) makes its debut. 

Tell you what, let me go and think about what we can do to bring your collective patter up a notch.

Good job you've got jolly jokers of my standing on here.

27 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

Reading this thread (my posts apart) really makes grim reading.

Genuinely, it's full of horrific levels of self gratification after another patter laden post (COUGHS LOUDLY) makes its debut. 

Tell you what, let me go and think about what we can do to bring your collective patter up a notch.

Good job you've got jolly jokers of my standing on here.

55831267.jpg

1 hour ago, Shooboax said:

Do you always talk utter guff? ....you really are as bright as a blackout

You are probably the worst poster on the site at present.  Lashing out after getting beaten off an absolutely humpty Premiership team IMO.  

This must be about the only thread on the site I haven't seen Shooboax write a massive spiel about how Dunfermline were not run properly and he and others fought tooth and nail to get that 'regime' out. 

I wonder how long it'll take before that appears. 

Archived