Surprise packages

9 hours ago, goalmachine said:

With the season just over a week away, who's going to be the surprise packages this season ???

I think this years SOSL could be the closest and most competitive in years. Most teams have strengthened. Mids could be the surprize, made a few decent signings. Threave should be in the mix as will Edu, Wigtown and last years Champions Saints. Be interested to see how Saints do with all the negative posts on here about them. All teams are capable, on their day, to take points off each other. Should be a good season ahead.

I think this years SOSL could be the closest and most competitive in years. Most teams have strengthened. Mids could be the surprize, made a few decent signings. Threave should be in the mix as will Edu, Wigtown and last years Champions Saints. Be interested to see how Saints do with all the negative posts on here about them. All teams are capable, on their day, to take points off each other. Should be a good season ahead.

Ah... Common Sense from someone for the first time in about a week!!

League will be very hard this season... What would the odds be on Mids winning the title??

Like Lochar too but 3 pre season games left before they kick off might be on the road to burning out the boys

This burning out talk is rubbishy, there is no such thing. Top clubs always use it as an excuse just like a Rangers did Against Queens in the Scottish Cup Final having just played a European Final. It's crap, I played 7 days a week after school in the summer, 4pm to 11pm and wanted more. Tiredness , Aye right!

This burning out talk is rubbishy, there is no such thing. Top clubs always use it as an excuse just like a Rangers did Against Queens in the Scottish Cup Final having just played a European Final. It's crap, I played 7 days a week after school in the summer, 4pm to 11pm and wanted more. Tiredness , Aye right!

It happens... If your playing at your highest level too much your performances will start to drop! Seen it myself with boys I've played with. These things do happen! Deal with it

Im sure I've heard that lochar have close to 30 players available to choose from so im sure there has been loads of players playing. Even still burnout out talk already is surly nonsense.  Lochmaben to be relegated 

Im sure I've heard that lochar have close to 30 players available to choose from so im sure there has been loads of players playing. Even still burnout out talk already is surly nonsense.  Lochmaben to be relegated 

I'm not talking about them burning out now but maybe later on the season they might find that

Archived