The political divide

Fide

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fide said:

Glad to help. :)

Shame, as it would show one country, Scotland, having a vote and other countries, England, Wales and NI, not. Because there is a difference between those nations, much to the eternal horror of "one nation" loyalist BritNats.

Shame, as it would show one country, Scotland, having a vote and other countries, England, Wales and NI, not. Because there is a difference between those nations, much to the eternal horror of "one nation" loyalist BritNats.

Yawwwwwwnnn Zzzzzzzzzzz

What's the actual public opinion polls for Trident in Scotland? 

From May. Seems fairly split down the middle on the issue.

IMG_1469116645.864319.thumb.jpg.5c2ada1d

Almost as exhausting as watching a desperate BritNat cling desperately to 2014, as though it was the last great hurrah for Scottish regionalism.

You post that (BritNat) as though it's almost some sort of insult. Believe me it's not, the two just don't equate with each other, it's such a lazy jibe. Your naked Nationalism is so far removed from our Unionist principles.

Trident, Syria and the general election are how MPs voted not public opinion. FPTP is grossly exaggerating the difference.

A shaded map which depicted public opinion would look nothing like that.

I don't think I've ever greenied a post of yours but I was going to post something similar.

There is a difference in the politics between Scotland and rUK but the nature of our recent political discourse means the difference has been massively exaggerated.

6 hours ago, Fide said:

For those who still maintain there is no difference politically between Scotland and England:

Cn4f4njXYAA2xi5.jpg

As much as i agree with that..we did vote to stay part of the UK (which pissed me off), we cant go through the same shite every year, The UK is fucked as  a political union, but the EU is even more fucked as a political union, we need to drop the " we want to be a part of the EU pish", it's getting us nowhere fast, because the EU is going nowhere fast.

9 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

You post that (BritNat) as though it's almost some sort of insult. Believe me it's not, the two just don't equate with each other, it's such a lazy jibe. Your naked Nationalism is so far removed from our Unionist principles.

I've seen you post some pish in your time Robert, but that last sentence is right up there with the worst of it.

Archived