Stranger Things

Boostin' Kev

Enjoyed S2 but i think they missed a bit of a trick with Dart; i love the idea of one of the characters raising a monster that grows into a bad ass on the good guy team so to speak, kinda going for a gremlins vibe, but the demogorgon creature design doesn't really lend itself well to the idea.

Was expecting the ginger lassie and the other guy to turn out to be russian spies or something crazy, but it was pretty dull in the end tbh.

Nancy's best pal got brutally murdered and she feels responsible and Steve's reaction was to throw a tantrum cause she said she didn't love him. Well rid IMO although he did redeem himself towards the end of the season.

Incredibly harsh when you don't know what Steve's had to put up with from her in the intervening year or how much he's tried to help her. Also, when it comes to relationship issues you need to cut teenagers some slack.

Incredibly harsh when you don't know what Steve's had to put up with from her in the intervening year or how much he's tried to help her. Also, when it comes to relationship issues you need to cut teenagers some slack.

Cut Nancy some slack for coping with a wet blanket and choosing a shagging over the life of her best pal.

Just finished and enjoyed more than season one. Aside from the crap in Chicago, it was a brilliant season of TV. The last 2 episodes were fantastic.

Dustin is one of my favourite characters on TV.

Bob was a brilliant addition, wasn't keen on the California kids.

Will be interesting to see where season 3 goes from here, the closing scene kind of left it a bit open ended.

29 minutes ago, killienick said:

Loved the fact that there were so many Alien/Aliens references this series from the shedding skin to the tunnels. Eleven is sporting a Sigourney 'fro and even the Doctor is Burke from Aliens. Top, top notch tele!

There was a motion sensor type thing in the research facility too iirc which I thought was a nice touch!

Good c***s - 

King Steve

Dustin

Mr Clarke

Hopper

Joyce

Ted

Bob

El

Dr Owens

c***s - 

Mike