Stranger Things

Boostin' Kev

Spoiler

Calling it now.  Vecna has possessed Max.  That why she came back to life and Eleven couldn’t find her in the darkness.

But god did the end of the episode no half have a end of the return of the king feel to it.  Hurrah victory.  Here’s another 40 mins before the end though.

Also free Victor Creel ffs.

Edited by Lofarl

Did anyone else miss 

Spoiler

the guy from the basketball team falling to his death through the portal that ripped through the attic, just after he was fighting Lucas? I completely missed that, as well as Will having blood running from his nose in the final scene. There’s obviously a connection between Will and Vecna, but I wonder if the bloody nose is an indication that Vecna can use his powers through Will in season 5. 

Did anyone else miss 
Spoiler

the guy from the basketball team falling to his death through the portal that ripped through the attic, just after he was fighting Lucas? I completely missed that, as well as Will having blood running from his nose in the final scene. There’s obviously a connection between Will and Vecna, but I wonder if the bloody nose is an indication that Vecna can use his powers through Will in season 5. 

he didn’t fall to his death, he was lying across it and the portal ripped him in half as it progressed across the attic floor!!!

On 09/07/2022 at 22:52, King Kebab said:

Hide contents

he didn’t fall to his death, he was lying across it and the portal ripped him in half as it progressed across the attic floor!!!

Spoiler

Was that what happened. I’m usually quite an observant person but that completely passed me by, until someone in work told me the next day. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

I've enjoyed the fact that the last two things I've seen David Harbour in have had him escaping from secret Russian prisons

ETA: I also can't help thinking Steve looks like a younger version of Dr Brenner. Is that just a coincidence?

Edited by Mark Connolly

• 4 months later...

Appreciate I’m extremely late to this, but started this up over the last couple of weeks and just finished season 4. 

Sensational television. Was born in 1994, so some of the references go over my head but I don’t think it detracts from the overall story. Very much looking forward to how they finish it all off. 

Steve is the absolute boy. 

• 10 months later...