Stranger Things

Boostin' Kev

10 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Halfway through the new season, it's been excellent so far. 

Same here, thought first 3 episodes were good with a lot of comic moments but Episode 4 went up a notch, became more serious and was absolutely brilliant.

Should finish it tonight.

Watched the whole series over the last couple of days - it’s magnificent
As a kid of the 80s it’s brilliant nostalgia and the group of Robin, Steve , Dustin and Lucas’ wee sister Erica were immense - surely deserving their own spin off !! Hopefully a Series 4 is in the offing at some point

IMG_0459.jpg

Enjoyed that season more than 2, top notch. Loved all the 80's movie references. They ever had the Commie Russian assassin moving like the Terminator. I reckon the next season will be out during the Xmas period next time with them talking about meeting up then.

Thought it was the best series yet tbh. The 80s nostalgia with the Back to the Future, Terminator and Red Dawn nods was brilliant. The focus being more on Hopper and Joyce rather than the kids and the mindflare being more active made it imo. 

Also, I didn’t realise there was an additional few minutes after the credits until I looked on Twitter and had to go back. 

My kid binge-watched the entire thing and has been nagging me for weeks about how good it is so started it last night. Love it so far. Love the throwback soundtrack - could be out of Terminator or Sorceror. Brilliant seeing the kids cutting about on their bikes too. 

not on netflix too often but was looking for something to watch on Thursday and this came up as recommended.  Have now binged the entire 3 series this weekend.

Great cast, great music, tremendous 80s references plus a couple of MILFs thrown in for good measure.  A most enjoyable weekend.

Pretty obvious 'The American' is Hopper.

My theory is that he took his chances jumping into the rift to the Upside Down (rather than certain death). Was then found by the Russian who obviously have their own rift if they posses a Demi-gorgon.

Personally thought this should have been the last season, as it felt like a natural finishing point.

Don't want them kicking the arse out it.

Pretty obvious 'The American' is Hopper.
My theory is that he took his chances jumping into the rift to the Upside Down (rather than certain death). Was then found by the Russian who obviously have their own rift if they posses a Demi-gorgon.
Personally thought this should have been the last season, as it felt like a natural finishing point.
Don't want them kicking the arse out it.

The American could be Papa from Season One, somebody has to have told them what was there and what they needed to get there in the first place!!!

yep with Hopper in the upside down. 

Exactly, you never saw Hopper get obliterated like all the Lab Techs did, he sort of just disappeared!!!
Pretty sure Papa’s in the cell!!!

Exactly, you never saw Hopper get obliterated like all the Lab Techs did, he sort of just disappeared!!!
Pretty sure Papa’s in the cell!!!

Unless of course David Harper’s Marvel career doesn’t take off after Black Widow, then it’ll be him!!!