On 21/07/2016 at 00:38, Mortar Bored said:

My mum is in recovery after surgery on anal fissures right now.

More than 24 hours have passed since Mortar Bored informed us that his mother was suffering from anal fissures and not one poster has suggested that it may be because his maw was taking it up the arse.

Some of you guys need to take a long, hard look at yourselves.

7 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I have Pachyonychia Congenita. Its like my skin cells break easily from pressure and are replaced before the old ones fall off.

More painful as the day goes on and if i do a lot of work i am crippled in the evening

No cure because its genetic too

Feet-K16L124RPhoto382.jpg

^^^Leper colony for this pish.

I had Osgood Schlatters disease in my knees when I was 15/16. I had to give up my promising career as a winger with the mighty Inverness Clach to pursue a new one of getting pished every weekend and not running at 5s except to make sure I left the boot in.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I had Osgood Schlatters disease in my knees when I was 15/16. I had to give up my promising career as a winger with the mighty Inverness Clach to pursue a new one of getting pished every weekend and not running at 5s except to make sure I left the boot in.

Bobby Studmarks.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

More than 24 hours have passed since Mortar Bored informed us that his mother was suffering from anal fissures and not one poster has suggested that it may be because his maw was taking it up the arse.

Some of you guys need to take a long, hard cock to Mortar Bored's maw.

FTFY.

Edit: You don't get them from taking it up the arse. I've had one and the wife hasn't. QED.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

22 hours ago, Dee Man said:

My beeatch was watching some tv show last night and when I heard the name Louis Litt I immediately looked up and saw your avatar and it all began to make sense.

He's got some set of gnashers on him.

You should start watching it Dee Man it's a good programme.

3 hours ago, Pete Rockwell said:

You should start watching it Dee Man it's a good programme.

I watched the remainder of it and it seemed alright but I don't have the attention span to be sitting watching TV shows. Off the top of my head the only tv series I've enjoyed and looked forward to the next episode was Eastbound and Down.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Epididimitis caused by testicular cysts and testicular varicose veins. Occasionally lands me in hospital. Painful.

As Frankie Howerd said "It's wicked to mock the afflicted" but sorry Pete, I just couldn't help thinking of this...

buster.png

9 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Epididimitis caused by testicular cysts and testicular varicose veins. Occasionally lands me in hospital. Painful.

Hard to tell if you're serious, as ever, but varicose veins on your nads sounds like a pisser, especially if they're the painful type.

Then again, I don't suppose any of us have ever had a lassie say, "I wasn't in the mood until you showed me your beautiful scrotum".

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I once had my face licked by a Dee on the upper deck of a bus in Dundee.  Fortunately I was able to get all the necessary inoculations before I caught anything nasty.

Apparently the licker didn't get off as lightly as the lickee...

For those wondering about ocular migraines...

Scintillating_scotoma.gif

They start small then grow and grow, usually in that kind of pattern for me, until half the vision in an eye is fuzzed to f**k and unusable. Heid doin for 15 minutes usually solves them for me.