11 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

You utter utter utter b*****d. I have tinnitus which I mostly forget about until someone mentions it. You utter utter utter b*****d.

I second this mine has been annoying me all night after reading original post.

14 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I get aura migraines about once every 3 months or so. My left eye goes blurred for about a half hour before an annoying headache rolls over into pretty much the worst headache imaginable in the right hand side of my head. Pretty much have to lock myself in total darkness and try to sleep it off, which isn't easy when it feels like someone's taken a hammer to a side of your head. 

Fun stuff.

My beeatch was watching some tv show last night and when I heard the name Louis Litt I immediately looked up and saw your avatar and it all began to make sense.

He's got some set of gnashers on him.

14 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

Do they teach you plagiarism at school these days?

The Trump camp clearly writes smpar's posts.

Temporal Lobe Epilepsy

The last word of that makes it sound much worse than it really is, as I don't get any of the stereotypical shaking fits that people generally think about. Instead I get an incredibly strong feeling of deja vu, usually with a feeling of impending doom in the chest, throat and stomach (tricky to explain really) which is followed up with serious dizziness for under a minute which somehow knackers me for the day.

Probably the worst thing though is that it seems to affect my short term memory. My old boss once joked that she knew I was in the office if there was a random cup of tea lying about as I'd put it down talking to somebody and walk off, same with going into the kitchen for tea and either leaving without or just forgetting why I'm there. Folk say "ach, I get that too", but not with nearly the same frequency. Most annoying is where you suddenly forget what you were saying mid sentence and have to ask folk what you just said to hopefully trigger the rest. "Couldn't have been that important then" can trigger some deep seethe though.

It's omething I don't really tell friends about, even when they ask "when the f*** are you going to learn to drive?!", a novelty I won't have unless I go a whole year symptom free (much of this is simply forgetting tablets when out of routine, linked in to the forgetfulness as a Catch 22). A small upside is that I get free* bus travel, but I'd swap it for non-reliance on others any day of the week.

*thanks tax payers for funding my away day travel costs. Oh, and if my GP is reading this though, get off P&B and write that f***ing letter as I've phoned 3 weeks in a row now and it needs renewed next month. Thanks.

Think I've had these ocular migraines before but without the headache afterwards. Happened maybe two or three times in the last year. First time it happened I was stoned and had no idea what was going on. Just accepted my vision was going to be permanently blurred in my right eye and got on with things.

I had asthma when I was younger but stopped using my inhalers when it felt like I was fine. I'm not dead yet. I had some form of IBS and had regular stomach cramps but took mebeverine for a while and everything seems kosher again. Haven't taken any pills for about a year now. I'm not dead yet.

I have Pachyonychia Congenita. Its like my skin cells break easily from pressure and are replaced before the old ones fall off.

More painful as the day goes on and if i do a lot of work i am crippled in the evening

No cure because its genetic too

Feet-K16L124RPhoto382.jpg

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

My beeatch was watching some tv show last night and when I heard the name Louis Litt I immediately looked up and saw your avatar and it all began to make sense.

He's got some set of gnashers on him.

Your beeatch has a sound taste in tv, m9. You should follow her lead

13 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I notice that none of you hoormeisters out there have owned up to STDs yet....

.. and no, I don't have one!

I burned my cock on the iron once but there was no sexual element to the incident. Honest.

On 7/20/2016 at 15:25, J_Stewart said:

I suffer from Osgood-Schlatters disease in my knees from time-to-time when I've been playing a lot of football. It's basically tendons in your knee being dicks (medical term). It hurts a fair bit, but no amputations as yet. 

This, was offered steroid injections when I was younger but told them to bolt.