Dundee v Dumbarton

Nae apology necessary my man! He played in a few warm up games before the league cup started but a few days before it he was told by Hartley that he was free to leave the club, then he wasn't involved against East fife, and now yesterday we've learned supposedly that he was made to train with the under 20's I think? And he's not been allowed contact with the senior squad.. Looks like he's on his way out but then he might just sit and take a wage all season which ya couldnae really blame him if he did tbh. Treatment doesn't seem the best for a good club servant over his time at us overall. Unless he's done something behind the scenes that we don't know about. 

It's pity cause although he can frustrate as a player, he's always capable of that moment of magic to open up a team with that through pass like against you in the Scottish cup last season at dens or even bang one in the top bin like against Partick at fir hill in last season tae. One of they guys I'd rather have around the place than not and I'd hope Hartley has a decent replacement  lined up for him if it is the end of his time with us cause we need creativity in midfield badly.. With only Stewart now providing that spark of brilliance now and he's not certain to stay either. 

Hope Hartley isn't too stubborn to realise that sometimes a slow, very skillful hairy cunto, that once didn't mark somebody at a corner can change a game.
Like this one that we are 2-1 down at half time.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cba going to this, not currently regretting it :lol:

1 minute ago, eindhovendee said:

Hope Hartley isn't too stubborn to realise that sometimes a slow, very skillful hairy cunto, that once didn't mark somebody at a corner can change a game.
Like this one that we are 2-1 down at half time.

I agree with you, but can't see Hartley going back on his decision I'm afraid :(

Weird half of football. Both teams pretty even until the opener - a decent enough free kick but Brown poorly positioned. It could have been 2 with Brown flapping at a reasonably average cross. After the equaliser it's been all Sons. Looked far more comfortable and deserved the 2nd. There's no urgency from Dundee. No zip in their play. The keeper flaps aside, we've been relatively comfortable with what Dundee have thrown at us. Buchanan and Wright looking solid. Fleming massively improved. Thomson's strength and movement are a threat. Todd has had a good half. Best players on the park are Stevenson and Stirling. Stevenson dictating things in midfield and Stirling offering himself as an out ball and a willing runner. He was getting plenty of joy down the main stand touchline.

Dumbarton deserve to be 2-1 up.

When it's 4-2 to Dundee at full time at least we can say we were in the lead

Tonight's lottery numbers please!!!

Archived