Dotting accounts?

Anyone able to get me up to speed on this "stand back while your Dad got leathered" story:lol:?

It was before my time and I'm curious to hear this.

Basically.. WeeperDee's auld man got leathered off of rangers fans & instead of jumping in and helping, he posted on P&B about it.

I think?

3 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

CGR is from #perthshire.

Put the bottle down now.

And I should have kent this, how?  He has every attribute of a chap from Gorgie.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Div is missing out on a money making opportunity to charge precious wee souls money to have their negative reputation to be rescinded.

Or more likely for users to buy more red dots, :lol:  red dots, red dots, get yer red dots here,10 for a poond. :wub:

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And I should have kent this, how?  He has every attribute of a chap from Gorgie.

Look at my location you thick c**t. :lol:

I'm from #Perthshire, but do live in the Capital. Certainly not fucking Gorgie though. 

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Div is missing out on a money making opportunity to charge precious wee souls money to have their negative reputation to be rescinded.

Or more likely for users to buy more red dots, :lol:  red dots, red dots, get yer red dots here,10 for a poond. :wub:

Going Platinum and the upgrade has sent things into the stratosphere.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How sad.  I remember one decent poster from your county, though.

Someone's seething that they've rightly been turned around many times from #Perthshire's border for being an alcoholic ***. 

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

That's a cracking idea. There should be a system of taxation as well. All reddies purchased are debited from Grimbos bank account, for being such a whimpering strain on the P&B community. 90% of purchased reddies should be administered to him directly.

1 hour ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Eh? Why would I have had to stop posting?

Oh ya fucker :lol::lol::lol: what a post.

Well up until that pish flap started posting on this thread he hadn't posted since 2013. Now I feel the cockwomble. Haha 

G-Bo 

17 minutes ago, CGR said:

Someone's seething that they've rightly been turned around many times from #Perthshire's border for being an alcoholic ***. 

Aye fair enough.  You've used more brain-dead tropes than I can think of.  I can't fathom how to be so stupid but you've mastered it.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

50 green and 15 red, per 24 hours.

I know, it's fucking obscene.

That's me convinced then, I'll just be creating Platinum members dotting accounts and give myself a 100+ greenies a day whilst destroying some poor greeting faced cnuts account for greeting about getting red dots. :lol:

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye fair enough.  You've used more brain-dead tropes than I can think of.  I can't fathom how to be so stupid but you've matered it.

obua-driveby-o.gif

Edited by CGR