Dotting accounts?

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

50 was nothing compared to Johnny (can't think of rest of his name) who was going to post a picture of his Mrs or something along them lines. Red dots was around 200-300 mark

Johnnydougdog, think he was around -350 oh and I've seen the pics he bottled putting up

No8 lost his shit back in 2012 when his club was voted out of the SPL and seen his rep go from excellent to -200 plus in a few short days, there were two posts he got well over 50 red dots but I'm sure I've seen higher with other posters. But keep going champ, you are set to get more red dots on a single thread than any one ever has. :lol:

If you venture out of the Bralt- you deserve this.
Nobody is interested in your shite chat, please f**k off you walloper. Nobody cares about the erse cheeks on GN, so kindly f**k off!

45 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

I don't think I've actually ever been bothered enough by a post to give anyone on here a Helen, but what the hell - we're going for the record...

:thumsup2

17 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's possibly worth identifying a single poster, and seeing how long it takes for them to have a meltdown.

A few of us did it to Tedi a few years back, I even went as far as giving two reddies to two of his posts in his past history. He found out that I gave him twa Helens from nearly a year back in his post history and sent me a PM pure raging that I gave him two reds in his past posts and that how I didn't think he would find out and then went onto creating more than a few non posting rep giving alias dotting accounts to vent his demented revenge upon me. :lol:

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

50 was nothing compared to Johnny (can't think of rest of his name) who was going to post a picture of his Mrs or something along them lines. Red dots was around 200-300 mark

:eek:

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 23:19, SweeperDee said:

Ach, it could be worse. I have had 2/3 people following me about for nearly 3 years solid red dotting me. These things happen, just got to get on with it and let them do their thing.

Did you not get the mods to ban your old account so you could start a new one because you'd received so many red dots? Definitely "just getting on with it", IMO.

Nearly as bad as standing by and watching your dad get a kicking. 

Did you not get the mods to ban your old account so you could start a new one because you'd received so many red dots? Definitely "just getting on with it", IMO.

Nearly as bad as standing by and watching your dad get a kicking. 

My old account didn't have a lot of reds iirc. Just fancied a change. Now that I'm #platinum I managed to change my display name.

4 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

My old account didn't have a lot of reds iirc. Just fancied a change. Now that I'm #platinum I managed to change my display name.

But you put an "S" in front of it in error. Please remedy as soon as you can change it again.

3 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

Don't know what is worse, conning well meaning people out of thousands of £'s with some fabricated story about having nothing left (except for insurance and a second home,) or watching your dad get his c**t kicked up and down Dundee while doing absolutely nothing about it.

Both great targets if you have the urge to create a dotting account however. 

A fraudster or a shitebag. It's a tough choice. Would probably just make a dotting account specifically targetting each of them if I was so inclined.

I'm not though, as I'm not a complete weirdo / loser.

Pretty sure BarraJag had a dotting account. He was rumbled by one of the Dee fans on here. Had a bit of a melt down afterwards when he tried to deny it. He occasionally re - registers to abuse people. He was actually an all right poster on here before his deceit was uncovered.

6 minutes ago, RiG said:

Pretty sure BarraJag had a dotting account. He was rumbled by one of the Dee fans on here. Had a bit of a melt down afterwards when he tried to deny it. He occasionally re - registers to abuse people. He was actually an all right poster on here before his deceit was uncovered.

I'm fairly sure he is Tarmo Kink/tttt these days. His public begging towards Div on Twitter was a bit of a minter.

I found his dotting account but he made it because he thought Ludo had a dotting account called Bee in the Dee :lol:

The meltdown was hilarious, he was hounding the mods to check the BITD alias and even gave Tynieness some pretty nasty abuse on Twitter. He seemed like a decent enough lad so was a shame to see him lose his shit. Funny though.

Don't know what is worse, conning well meaning people out of thousands of £'s with some fabricated story about having nothing left (except for insurance and a second home,) or watching your dad get his c**t kicked up and down Dundee while doing absolutely nothing about it.

Both great targets if you have the urge to create a dotting account however. 

You are obsessed with Grimbo, I've come to the conclusion that "Live and let live" is not your favourite Bond movie.

Penis.

16 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm fairly sure he is Tarmo Kink/tttt these days. His public begging towards Div on Twitter was a bit of a minter.

I'm not one for being able to spot aliases so I wouldn't have a clue. Never saw the Twitter begging. Sounds a bit cringey.

13 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I found his dotting account but he made it because he thought Ludo had a dotting account called Bee in the Dee :lol:

The meltdown was hilarious, he was hounding the mods to check the BITD alias and even gave Tynieness some pretty nasty abuse on Twitter. He seemed like a decent enough lad so was a shame to see him lose his shit. Funny though.

Ah that's what happened! Again, like the begging to Div on Twitter, I never saw the abuse of Tynieness. As I say before his cranium implosion he was a decent enough poster.