• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Grim O'Grady

Dotting accounts?

Yip. He paid £200 for them plus an additional £7 to get the legs altered.

By ‘altered’ do you mean set alight?

12 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Boot cuts and skinny jeans are both shite.

Multi pocket Evisu jeans are where it's at.. 

DSCF8107__64757.1472790976.1200.1200.JPG

Someone like Pharell Williams could wear a pair but anyone in Edinburgh wearing them should be locked up. 

Whatever happened to @mhak ?

Whatever happened to @mhak ?
Too busy #lifting I think.

Was mhak the one who used you self proclaim himself a 'very serious poster' ?

Oh my days that is absolutely tragic 
Leaving aside how fucking pathetic it is to have a dotting account, having two accounts, and frok both you have to seek out your own posts to greeny, and then Marshys posts to red is fucking atrocious.

Should be banned purely on the minter levels.

I remember when alias accounts were humorous, light hearted things for a bit of a laugh, like when someone set up an account for that bald Scottish guy in Big Brother called Gollum and posted in the Big Brother thread every eviction night, or when Joan set up one for George Best when he was in his death bed and posted stuff like “this is all an over reaction, who fancies a pint later?”.

Dotting accounts though, ugh,

Mhak was a superb WUM back in the day; those honking shopping posts though showed that he had to be sent into the back garden and finished like Ol’ Yeller though. You hate to see it happen.

But there can be only one.

3e91654d-a89d-43c2-b358-c29eaba8d5d0.jpg

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

It’s just a hunch, and I guess I could be wrong here, but, I’m sensing you’re rattled mallow ... :lol:

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

2 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

I think most of us have at least 1 dotting account.   But the key is to spread your green love a little to keep the Falkirk based mods off your scent whist maintain an excellent Post:Green dot ratio via the top up system.        

A salient point.

I think most of us have at least 1 dotting account.   But the key is to spread your green love a little to keep the Falkirk based mods off your scent whist maintain an excellent Post:Green dot ratio via the top up system.        
Being a bit bashful here m8. I think your ratio is more to do with your consistently good, often very good and occasionally exceptional post quality being correctly rewarded.

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It’s just a hunch, and I guess I could be wrong here, but, I’m sensing you’re rattled mallow ... :lol:

Will be hard to gauge if you're ever rattled, Rab.     Posters tend to overuse the edit function when they're badly rattled,  whist you use constantly because you're a thick c**t.