Dotting accounts?

Just now, Deeboy said:

Preferably he gets in the fucking sea, the boat being the less favoured of the two - yet still acceptable. 

Sorry I don't respond to people who are not real attention seekers, so I have no idea what you've typed. 

G-Bo 

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

What a tedious c**t. I actually feel sorry for the people he conned into handing over their hard-earned cash. 

Where as you my friend get all my attention. 

G-Bo 

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

ETA most of that was for Random but he cleverly deleted his post before I could answer it  you on the other hand...

I deleted f**k all. The mods have just decided to remove the posts instead of actually punishing you for it. 

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I deleted f**k all. The mods have just decided to remove the posts instead of actually punishing you for it. 

Ok you can claim the simpleton post for yourself just change Stan to Random. 

G-Bo

ETA all the deck chairs eerily just went from the starboard side or the other side by themselves or the wind, could be a rough crossing, I've just had the red bean soup. 

15 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Why would some one have so little in their lives that they have to set up a dotting account? They have to log in the account then they have to go stalk out the posts of the poster they want to red dot? 

My special friend is tbone stag, thanks for spending so much time on me, I'm thrilled my posts mean so much to your life. 

G-Bo 

NjUHMl0.gif

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Ok you can claim the simpleton post for yourself just change Stan to Random. 

G-Bo

ETA all the deck chairs eerily just went from the starboard side or the other side by themselves or the wind, could be a rough crossing, I've just had the red bean soup. 

I'd rather be a simpleton than be the type of person who scams thousands off of innocent people then uses it to on a holiday tbh, especially if I'd be on that holiday with no mates apart from random folk on the Internet.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd rather be a simpleton than be the type of person who scams thousands off of innocent people then uses it to on a holiday tbh, especially if I'd be on that holiday with no mates apart from random folk on the Internet.

5s4kkZ1.gif

^^^ still seething.