Dotting accounts?

14 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Another 20-odd from [mention=76958]Estragon is a fud[/mention] this morning.

Familiar use of “Poo fingers” :lol:

Overuse of ‘tbh’.

Fairly innocuous posts suddenly being red-dotted by Dunfermline fans I’ve never even heard of.

Red dotting sprees tending to happen through the day but going quiet at weekends. 

Joining and going on a red-dotting warpath after [mention=76849]Of Average Intelligence[/mention] was outed as an alias and rightly punted for mocking... Well let’s just say it was only a red dot, but a pretty sick one at that. Or maybe I’m being overly sensitive and just misunderstanding a poster with a very dark sense of ‘humour’...

You know, reading that back, you could almost forgive me for thinking [mention=16912]Jimmy85[/mention] might not be coping well without P&B and being confined to logging into what might be his new account at work.

[mention=77444]lewis1990[/mention], HB75 or whatever other previously punted penis you are.

By all means go wild on here. Give me all your red dots please. Just stay off my wife’s social media.

Stop screenshotting pics of my wife and kid, but most of all; stop behaving like a deranged freak on my wife’s social media. She volunteers in a field where she is responsible for dozens of children and her Dad starts chemotherapy tomorrow so could do without any further stress. Thanks.

How do anonymous posters get other anonymous posters personal information? If the allegations are true then it is beyond the pale but it sounds like you could be doing with going on my daughter's current 'internet stranger danger' course at primary school. 

What the f**k are you even talking about you absolute buckled psychotic mess? :lol: 

Step away from the computer before you do yourself any more mental harm.

Composed and eloquent as always! [emoji122]

Well said [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention]

Definitely crossing a line here.

Won’t be the first time. Or last time no doubt.

How do anonymous posters get other anonymous posters personal information? If the allegations are true then it is beyond the pale but it sounds like you could be doing with going on my daughter's current 'internet stranger danger' course at primary school. 

Sign me up.

Someone is going onto your other half's social media, screenshotting it and sending it to you [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention]?

No they briefly used it as their profile pic for their dotting account on here whilst behaving like a deranged freak elsewhere.

So this poster kept the photo up just long enough for you to see it, then took it down? 

Maybe a mod or Div would be able to confirm this, after all pictures of other peoples kids as avatars got Swampy a ban. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

We really need to get some Football back quickly before this place implodes.

I honestly couldn't tell you a single thing about our season just finished beyond the fact we never got relegated.

This thread however... if it was on Netflix folk would be saying "no way, folk wouldn't behave like that in real life". 

So this poster kept the photo up just long enough for you to see it, then took it down? 
Maybe a mod or Div would be able to confirm this, after all pictures of other peoples kids as avatars got Swampy a ban. 

Yes, a mod or Div absolutely could confirm this.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I took a screenshot.

olive_oyl_goldnbones.jpg