Dotting accounts?

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

100%. Misc Fitba used to be one of the forums I’d regularly read through, now that Rab is on his, self-confessed, mission to target any posters who’d said anything about Liverpool, it’s fucked.

All I see is a Liverpool fan who sticks up for his club, it’s not hard to understand and happens in all the other forums in here without there being a problem. I just flick past most of his posts, as I hate his club with a passion, it’s really that easy 

5 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

All I see is a Liverpool fan who sticks up for his club, it’s not hard to understand and happens in all the other forums in here without there being a problem. I just flick past most of his posts, as I hate his club with a passion, it’s really that easy 

A Liverpool season ticket holder at that travelling not just  home but away in mainland GB as well as  Europe. 

Yet some on here think hes sat on his arse in some armchair making it all up :lol:

Obviously hes got to them if they want him banned. Canny believe one poster could get them all so riled :lol:

21 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

A Liverpool season ticket holder at that travelling not just  home but away in mainland GB as well as  Europe. 

Yet some on here think hes sat on his arse in some armchair making it all up :lol:

Obviously hes got to them if they want him banned. Canny believe one poster could get them all so riled :lol:

Serious stuff this internet eh :lol: 

Bit of an over reaction.

Well if The Mallow is going to make a mountain out of a molehill for that comment of Rabs to try and turn posters against him then who knows what else he is capable of. I’m not one for making allegations willy nilly but I think it was high time we got the police involved here.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well if The Mallow is going to make a mountain out of a molehill for that comment of Rabs to try and turn posters against him then who knows what else he is capable of. I’m not one for making allegations willy nilly but I think it was high time we got the police involved here.

See the source image

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

I've written to The Sunday Mail Judge!

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve no idea what the fucks going on here but it’s good fun.

Think along the lines of Magee having a  conversation with Dave Coaches. 

3 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
3 hours ago, heedthebaa said:
This may come as a surprise to some on here, but Rab is for the most, a well liked and respected person around non league football.  The fact is, a few posters that know him are sticking up for him by dishing out greenies, that’s all it is. 

That's exactly it. One of the nicest guys I've ever met

One of the most objectionable guys I've never met...

Rab clearly has Marshmallo utterly rattled here, fact is it's the latter posting all the links and screenshots on here in an attempt at belittling the former. 

Not quite up there with the meltdown he had when Falkirk were relegated and he was asking various posters to meet him in person, but it's not a kick in the arse off it.

7 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Fkn hell man I usually stick to the LL or pyramid threads and I've been dragged over here. yer some bloke Rab  :thumsup2

I can also vouch for what heed says they are not his accounts. Marshy either give up the chase or up yer game but ffs both o ye are acting like bairns :lol:

Likewise Newky. I’m not interested in all this Lolverpool shite so Rab can wind the haters up as much as he likes. He mainly gets greenies off me on the non league, Random Games etc where he's a decent poster. And so do lots of others. I don’t really do red dots either.

11 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Thought I'd have a quick google to see where the @The 49Bus runs to.    And quelle surprise it goes to Rosewell   Home of Whitehill Welfare.   

Image result for The 49 bus lothians

I might take this as my new profile picture :)