Dotting accounts?

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I’m not sure what to make of this thread. However, I’m 100% sure that the authorities should correlate missing people data with a 5km radius around Scottish non-league football grounds and a 20km radius around English premier league/ top flight grounds of the last 30 years...

Sounds like a baseless accusation as I’ve never heard of Liverpool supporters killing anyone.

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Sounds like a baseless accusation as I’ve never heard of Liverpool supporters killing anyone.

Hadn’t thought of that. They might not all be disappeared. Some maybe in a Midlothian cellar chained up scouring Internet forums....

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Rab could get caught fucking a dog’s corpse and he’d be on here posting loads of emojis and claiming people are rattled.

So you've been in Rosewell on a Saturday night then....?!

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:
I think it's cruel to be mocking somebody on the spectrum.
Shame on you all.

Well I am using my phone so thats me in the clear.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to reference the ZX.

Only took you a minute, bravo sir.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to reference the ZX.
Only took you a minute, bravo sir.
It was just good timing tbh. I had literally just woken up from having a old person style post-scran nap in my chair at work.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

A lot of posters who supposedly don’t get rattled easy, err getting easily rattled :lol:

Aye, especially the one who’s sent (at least) about 10 unanswered private messages to another poster spread across months because of red dots :lol:

Aye, especially the one who’s sent (at least) about 10 unanswered private messages to another poster spread across months because of red dots [emoji38]
Yeah, bit of an odd conclusion he has reached there given whats transpired in this thread....

6 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Aye, especially the one who’s sent (at least) about 10 unanswered private messages to another poster spread across months because of red dots :lol:

It was 14 and it worked just nicely :lol:

7 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

A lot of posters who supposedly don’t get rattled easy, err getting easily rattled :lol:

Ha ha ... I’ll be honest I had to work quite hard for that one last night Heed but the old Champions League thread did the trick just nicely :lol:

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If Div prevented Robert from posting emojis it would probably cut out 97% of his nonsense posts tbf.

Never underestimate the power of a wee smiley face Mel ... 

:)