Dotting accounts?

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Since Grimbo decided to melt his house and it's furry contents he has provided a mountain of posts from people commenting on his activities. From the pet jokes to the indignation at his Father Ted-esque attitude to fundraising, he raises the ire of some without doing anything deserving of an instant ban. I hope the mods can bend the rules for Grimbo and and set his banning point at around 1billion red dots. It's a win-win solution. He can keep posting and those who love red dotting him can continue to annoy him for many moons to come. 

Also makes it easy for Div to cull a billion posts the next time he upgrades the forum.

37 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Are you just a horrible person on here or are you like this in real life? Was you a bully at school too? 

G-Bo(re)

You know I'm a nurse right? I can't care about people unless I'm being paid to. 

2 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

You know I'm a nurse right? I can't care about people unless I'm being paid to. 

A lot of the nurses I know & worked with had human tendencies & something called compassion but yes some of them were c***s too, happens in all walks of life.

G-Bo(re)