Dotting accounts?

Since Grimbo decided to melt his house and it's furry contents he has provided a mountain of posts from people commenting on his activities. From the pet jokes to the indignation at his Father Ted-esque attitude to fundraising, he raises the ire of some without doing anything deserving of an instant ban. I hope the mods can bend the rules for Grimbo and and set his banning point at around 1billion red dots. It's a win-win solution. He can keep posting and those who love red dotting him can continue to annoy him for many moons to come. 

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

If Div's ever in a mischievous mood, sticking an extra 5000 Charlies on Grim's account would surely be the way to go.

Who was it he did that with before?

Kilt. Kilt was hurtling towards -1000, so Div gave him 1000 green dots to make up for it. A mischievous move, sure, but it only made me more determined to get him to -1000. And he got there, eventually! And now Kilt no longer posts on Pie and Bovril. I'd like to think the two were connected but I believe a change in Kilt's social circumstances led to him leaving the forum.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

I can just imagine the day he gets banned being like that episode of the Simpsons when Ned Flanders is kicked out of his own bomb shelter when there is a large meteor about to destroy earth. An initial gladness that he is gone followed by an eerie guilty silence which is then broken by Skidmarks (playing the part of homer) making a stand telling us to all be ashamed of ourselves despite him being the main protagonist in Grimbo's downfall.

This particular day dream of mine ends with all P&B posters joining arm in arm serenading Grimbo at the Spartans pitch with "Que Sera Sera".

I can just imagine the day he gets banned being like that episode of the Simpsons when Ned Flanders is kicked out of his own bomb shelter when there is a large meteor about to destroy earth. An initial gladness that he is gone followed by an eerie guilty silence which is then broken by Skidmarks (playing the part of homer) making a stand telling us to all be ashamed of ourselves despite him being the main protagonist in Grimbo's downfall.

This particular day dream of mine ends with all P&B posters joining arm in arm serenading Grimbo at the Spartans pitch with "Que Sera Sera".

^^^ Ralph Wiggum