Dotting accounts?

22 minutes ago, Sinclair Street said:

A bit like 'The Clique' then. :1eye

Not heard that term in a long time when applied to P&B.

When I first started posting there was a small group referred to thus.  IIRC it included Adam, his now missus, The Phoenix, Stuartymac and Kilt as the fall guy.  There were probably others but I can't remember.

Does Stuartymac still post?  What happened to the Phoenix?  Who are the new clique?

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not heard that term in a long time when applied to P&B.

When I first started posting there was a small group referred to thus.  IIRC it included Adam, his now missus, The Phoenix, Stuartymac and Kilt as the fall guy.  There were probably others but I can't remember.

Does Stuartymac still post?  What happened to the Phoenix?  Who are the new clique?

The clique I'm referring to is from the Morton forum. VT and his pals gang up and bully posters until they have a meltdown. 

They used to be called the Norseman Bummerz. 

The clique I'm referring to is from the Morton forum. VT and his pals gang up and bully posters until they have a meltdown. 

They used to be called the Norseman Bummerz. 

Did they make you have a meltdown?

There's an hierarchy or clique still here, if you haven't sussed it out then you are either a very new newby or you need to fill in the application form for the Simpleton+ gang. 

There's a second class group of hangers on (hang by every post the cliquers post) who long to join the clique but will never get in who do the cliques bidness. 

^^^trying to hard & scrambling for beginners  

G-Bo(re) 

13 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

There's an hierarchy or clique still here, if you haven't sussed it out then you are either a very new newby or you need to fill in the application form for the Simpleton+ gang. 

There's a second class group of hangers on (hang by every post the cliquers post) who long to join the clique but will never get in who do the cliques bidness. 

G-Bo(re) 

You take this forum way too serious. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

The Morton Meltdown sounds like one of these outdoor muddy challenge events.

I think I saw that on a drive-by McDonalds menu board? 

It obviously comes with cheese. (Who doesn't?). 

G-Bo(re) 

3 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Just for the avoidance of doubt, who is in the hierarchy/clique? Who are the second class posters?

I've pm'd you the application form, good luck & I hope you make the gang. 

G-Bo(re)

G-Bo(re) 

IMG_1471787257.146898.thumb.jpg.1e9f3e84