Dotting accounts?

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

You should find yourself lucky I only use the app & can't reddie on it otherwise you'd have posted this thread months ago.

Oh, but then you'd have had to stop posting. Every cloud eh? 

Love you really. 

G-Bo 

Smashing, just wondered why I'm so special that someone dedicates so much of their time to me? 

Just lucky I guess. 

G-Bo 

Ach, it could be worse. I have had 2/3 people following me about for nearly 3 years solid red dotting me. These things happen, just got to get on with it and let them do their thing.

5 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Ach, it could be worse. I have had 2/3 people following me about for nearly 3 years solid red dotting me. These things happen, just got to get on with it and let them do their thing.

Are you the Dundee fan that stood back and watched your old man get battered?

Are you the Dundee fan that stood back and watched your old man get battered?

What?![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

yeah I got to red my bud tbone, happy days xxx

G-Bo

It was a pretty good response, you must admit  :P

Just so i've picked the script up right here.... That SweeperDee guy stood there and watched his dear old dad getting filled in, then ran cowardly from the scene so that he could post about it all outraged on pieandbpovril? 

I'm all out of red dots for today. But I will be back tomorrow SweeperDee. I will be back tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Smashing, just wondered why I'm so special that someone dedicates so much of their time to me? 

Just lucky I guess. 

G-Bo 

It gives me a sense of enormous well-being
And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge
There will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it

Image result for blur parklife gif

1 minute ago, Cream Cheese said:

I'm all out of red dots for today. But I will be back tomorrow SweeperDee. I will be back tomorrow.

I seldom red dot but I've 'given him one' on your behalf...and one to CGR, who posted earlier, too.  Not that he deserves it this time but just because I'm in the mood.

19 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

These things do happen, but they happen for reason. My guess is that you're a terrible poster.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I seldom red dot but I've 'given him one' on your behalf...and one to CGR, who posted earlier, too.  Not that he deserves it this time but just because I'm in the mood.

You've been credited one greenie for your impeccable work. Good job.