Dotting accounts?

3 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

I genuinely meant to give a green dot to Grimbo there. Thought he could do with the emotional boost. My cursor slipped. Better luck next time.

The common thing that I, as a Sevco fan, have in common with Grimbo is that we've both emerged from the ashes.

1 minute ago, Cream Cheese said:

How much does green dot insurance cost on here? I'd hate to find myself in the same state one day, starting up depressing threads because I didn't think ahead.

This is a different kettle of fish, there have been deluded posters who set up accounts just to boost their own rep, some just to converse with themselves, they're to be b pitied really.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

This is a different kettle of fish, there have been deluded posters who set up accounts just to boost their own rep, some just to converse with themselves, they're to be b pitied really.

Think i've spotted a few on here. Their posting styles are far too similar for it just to be a coincidence. I assume they just count the dots they have amassed over several accounts for the day and claim it as a win?

Just now, Cream Cheese said:

Think i've spotted a few on here. Their posting styles are far too similar for it just to be a coincidence. I assume they just count the dots they have amassed over several accounts for the day and claim it as a win?

Missing the point, chappy.  'Dotting accounts' are common on The Big Thread.  They don't post but use up their 'dots' each day.

Ouch boys 

thanks for the advice, I'll treasure it.

dont get the "attention seeker" moniker bit mind but I'll bow down to your superior knowledges. 

You will hardly hear a peep out of me for almost 2 weeks, see you then tbone buddy. 

Missing you all already 

G-Bo 

ETA thanks for promoting me to the Pun Club, doubt they will accept your references but I'm prepared to take them to an industrial tribunal. 

2nd ETA Modz plz to shut me the attention seeking f**k up, is there away to turn off reps? Tbone it's not you, it's me, I think it's time you started seeing someone else babes. 

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Missing the point, chappy.  'Dotting accounts' are common on The Big Thread.  They don't post but use up their 'dots' each day.

Yeah, i'm aware of these types. Hardly or never post anything, they just trawl their way through threads targeting specific posters and abusing the rep function. Probably quite annoying overall, but it still results in the odd amusing meltdown.

27 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

They've got you like be b be b be b, oh. 

19 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

You had a good day in the Malt and Hops Grimbo?:lol:

Was down in Mussy, so went in the Staggs, would have gone the Mops after but had to pack & attention seek on here. 

G-Bo 

Bon voyage, Grimbo lad.

Question: if a poster is scorched-earth-banned, entire posting history deleted and all, are the up/downvotes they've given out rescinded likewise? I'm concerned for Mozza's Cool Ranking if I ever accidentally reveal my true thoughts on the Jews.

11 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Bon voyage, Grimbo lad.

Question: if a poster is scorched-earth-banned, entire posting history deleted and all, are the up/downvotes they've given out rescinded likewise? I'm concerned for Mozza's Cool Ranking if I ever accidentally reveal my true thoughts on the Jews.

Cheers BFTDave or whatever the rusky word for cheers is?

re the 2nd part of your post, careful now, wouldn't want to see you crucified. There's some that might get cross. I think you could nail it though. 

G-Bo