Dotting accounts?

Why would some one have so little in their lives that they have to set up a dotting account? They have to log in the account then they have to go stalk out the posts of the poster they want to red dot? 

My special friend is tbone stag, thanks for spending so much time on me, I'm thrilled my posts mean so much to your life. 

G-Bo 

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Not going to be able to wave you off tomorrow Grimbo, soz.

I'll wave in your general direction. 

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Not much chance of them stopping now they know it bothers you, m9.

They've spent that much time dotting me, I've looked & it's pages  & pages so they have no intention of stopping anyway? 

I'm delighted they think I'm worth wasting so much of their time/life on. 

G-Bo 

I used to do it to Kilt. I used to go through long-dead threads with the sole aim of giving him red dots. I was very keen to see him get to -1000. At one point, Div awarded him an extraordinary amount of green dots to bring him back to zero, but that only made me more determined. It really seemed to boil the old man's piss but, as he once tried to claim, he didn't give a "tinker's cuss".

Great times. I hope Kilt's well.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

That may be possible if you go past the Tay estuary. Where's the first port of call? Dinnae say the lavvy, bar or your missus.

Haha Copenhagen, my missus reckons we'll head towards the Bass Rock, her Da lives in North Berwick, so she will be waving that way. Are you going to be Fife side or Edinburgh side? 

I'll try not to spill my drinks. 

G-Bo 

7 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

"Grimbo" is desperate for attention but when he gets it he either goes crying to the mods or starts threads like this.

Goes against the grain for me to agree here but you've called this yin right.

Wee note to Grimbo and, in fact, his GN, pun-club pals: You are all less interesting than you think you are.  Go easy on the gas, chaps.

Goes against the grain for me to agree here but you've called this yin right.

Wee note to Grimbo and, in fact, his GN, pun-club pals: You are all less interesting than you think you are.  Go easy on the gas, chaps.

Jeezo :lol:

I thought you were mates with the Pun Club? I somehow had you in with that group of posters.

I would honestly love to read some of the really weak complaints the mods on here get.  I still want to know what three people on here reported me when I light heartedly spelt the Gaming Thread as Gayming even though I'm a regular poster in there myself.

Edited by Pete Rockwell