The Celtic (a.k.a 'The Champions) thread 2016/17

Can you not see the empty seats behind the pillars? :huh:

I've just told you why I don't go to Celtic park. Why do you ask if you don't like the answer?

Who said I don't like the answer? You gave your personal reasons for not going to Celtic Park. I'm not challenging your reason. I'm challenging your claim that fans don't sit behind the pillars at Pittodrie when the photographic evidence shows they do. Even a couple of seats behind it or to anywhere behind will offer a restricted view depending on where the action is on the park....the same as it is for Celtic Park.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17 July 2016 at 15:52, Davie Bhoy said:

I have no problem with that. I'd like to see more visiting fans come as it adds to the occasion & tends to create a more vocal reaction from our own fans. When Aberdeen & Hearts come to Celtic Park it's a decent game/atmosphere. Should be for the first visit of Sevco too.

However, it's the reasons being given that I disagree with. If people are going to throw them out there then they can be challenged. There are restricted views at Pittodrie, Dens Park, Rugby Park, Ibrox, Fir Park, Tynecastle, Victoria Park & Firhill due to pillars...yet these fans never seem to moan about it being an issue at their own ground or use it as an excuse not to go.

Where's the restricted view at RP ?

True the west stand has pillars but the only Celtic fans that are in this stand will be guests of the directors or paying for hospitality and they have relatively good seats .

The ever decreasing number of fans in the Moffat or Chadwick have an unrestricted view . 

I can't believe you would be in the 1st crop of supporters tbf 

Where's the restricted view at RP ?

True the west stand has pillars but the only Celtic fans that are in this stand will be guests of the directors or paying for hospitality and they have relatively good seats .

The ever decreasing number of fans in the Moffat or Chadwick have an unrestricted view . 

I can't believe you would be in the 1st crop of supporters tbf 

IMG_1468858170.498925.jpg.9dd768e3c78cd8

I wasn't meaning home fans mate. Was talking about the away fans who give their reasons for not going to Celtic Park, yet ignore the fact their own ground too has restricted views due to pillars.

Maybe the ones that sit near those pillars also sit near them at celtic park?

Maybe, then again, maybe they're not. Point is, if you want to have a go at other clubs for a restricted view in their ground due to a pillar, then maybe they should look closer to home. People in glass houses & all that.

What exactly is your point anyway? That people have to meet your list of valid excuses not to go to Celtic park? Are you really that moronic?

No excuses needed. Just nice to highlight the hypocrisy.

So basically you're having another hissy fit because people have criticised something to do with your football team.

You really are an absolute child :lol:

Nope, just highlighting the all too often hypocrisy aimed at Celtic & THEM.

Why is this c**t going on about restricted view seating so much?

Because it's called a debate. Some others raised the point & I'm addressing it. That's usually how it works.

P.S

Welcome to the CHAMPIONS thread.

6 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Because it's called a debate. Some others raised the point & I'm addressing it. That's usually how it works.

P.S

I'm sure he was posting about Standfree03

5 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Nope, just highlighting the all too often hypocrisy aimed at Celtic & THEM.

Do not dare drag us in to your pathetic argument, chap.  We are perfectly able to make our own thread f**k-ups, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

P.S

Decent effort, can't fault you for trying.

But since we weren't even in the division this isn't very antagonising as you never exactly beat us to it, we never had any opportunity to stop it. To be honest it's like a Portuguese fan gloating to Brazil about winning the Euros.

But since I'm having a nice night i'll give it a 3.5/10

7 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

P.S

It's not a debate you utter spangle. It's virtually the entire sub-forum laughing at your desperate MUSTREPLYTOEVERYTHING "defence" of Celtic. My personal favourite was you posting picture of Pittodrie to show folk sitting in restricted view seats, which, err, didn't have people sitting in restricted view seats. Still, at least you're filling up your hard drive with football stadia photos and not young football supporters, so well done on that.

21 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Still, at least you're filling up your hard drive with football stadia photos and not young football supporters, so well done on that.

OYF :lol:

16 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

IMG_1468858170.498925.jpg

I wasn't meaning home fans mate. Was talking about the away fans who give their reasons for not going to Celtic Park, yet ignore the fact their own ground too has restricted views due to pillars.

You're pic shows the west stand which is never full and has unrestricted views down the front as you can see a manoeuvre that's not available to away supporters at Celtic park It's also the domain of the home support very few Celtic supporters sit their , except Rod Stewart , and it was good enough for him , so he said at the concert their this year .

The 2 stands that hold the OF supporters when they come have not been full for the last decade , unless the are looking to win the title on the day of course , and they have unrestricted views 

9 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Christ on a bike man?, title should be "

The Celtic (a.k.a 'The Champions) Standfree03 thread 2016/17

Celtic threads to Stan are the equivalent of a bright light to moths.

Says the clown who is never out the rangers threads 

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

You're pic shows the west stand which is never full and has unrestricted views down the front as you can see a manoeuvre that's not available to away supporters at Celtic park It's also the domain of the home support very few Celtic supporters sit their , except Rod Stewart , and it was good enough for him , so he said at the concert their this year .

The 2 stands that hold the OF supporters when they come have not been full for the last decade , unless the are looking to win the title on the day of course , and they have unrestricted views 

We filled it last time we played there and regularly have filled the two stands at rugby park as long as I can remember 

couldn't tell you about the other lot because frankly I don't care 

Christ on a bike man?, title should be "

The Celtic (a.k.a 'The Champions) Standfree03 thread 2016/17

Celtic threads to Stan are the equivalent of a bright light to moths.

:lol: never stops going on about Celtic but refuses to go to Celtic Park.

Strange chap.

Archived