Turkey

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Occam's razor point as to why the coup took place now is that Erdogan was distant from both the capital as well as Istanbul. That's textbook stuff in terms of how a coup starts and succeeds. 

Never thought I'd say this, but f**k democracy, cmon the army. Erdogan is a total c**t. Just hope most Turks accept the outcome though, another civil war in the region would be very scary.

I've watched a whole film tonight and knew the BBC's current 'breaking news' stories before I put it on ffs.

Not looking good for the   parts of the army attempting the coup. 

They're going to "pay the highest price" it would seem.

Nothing says we're still in charge of the country like a shite quality phone video from a basement btw.

To be fair Erdogan is a c**t and deserves this. The man opened his borders to IS fighters and benefited personally from the sale of oil from IS controlled oil fields. Why we consider this shower of absolute wankers an ally is beyond me.

Just now, Worktheshaft said:

To be fair Erdogan is a c**t and deserves this. The man opened his borders to IS fighters and benefited personally from the sale of oil from IS controlled oil fields. Why we consider this shower of absolute wankers an ally is beyond me.

We consider the US an ally, so anything goes really.

They're now saying 'armoured vehicle' rather than tank but still, IT'S FACKING KICKING OFF

One thing taking it over. Who is gonna operate the cunting thing?

Seems supremely well planned so far.

Archived