Who's near the best fish and chips - Rangers or Celtic?

7 minutes ago, shull said:

I 'm flitting. :rolleyes:

There's a house just across the road from me up for sale Shull. :P

I have a Partick fan and a buddies fan living in the street?, the buddies fan is also a taxi driver??? SHULL??? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Ted Bundy. said:

People that have an in depth knowledge of umpteen chip shops are usually cholestrol ridden fat b*****ds who will drop dead of a heart attack in their 40's

^^^ Salad muncher.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2016 at 14:06, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

The only chippy in the whole of Glasgow that I like is on the A82 at Knightswood, just beside the Licoln Inn. 

I've never had decent chips (or anything else) in any chippy in town.

Freddies??? Fucking hell.  I can only assume it's also the only chippy that you've visited in Glasgow.

On 19 July 2016 at 12:43, aofjays said:

I have the joy of staying next to Ibrox. All the chippies suck. Criterion is hit and miss - depends who's on and time of day. Tartan used to be good but is now rancid. Best one was across from the district bar but it shut donkeys ago and was miles away anyway. Even further away The Oyster Cafe (used to be yellow bird) at Govan Road Toll is actually pretty good. The Boulevard on the corner of Paisley Road West and Mosspark Boulevard gets a good write up but I've no been. Perellas's in Linthouse does a great pizza but the suppers are rank.

This ^^^

I also have the pleasure of staying next to Ibrox

Tartan was the best before it changed hands.... although the criterion was a close second .

34 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

This ^^^

I also have the pleasure of staying next to Ibrox

Tartan was the best before it changed hands.... although the criterion was a close second .

BREAKING NEWS

Tartan is supposedly changing hands again on 1st September. Know the buyer and he's promised he'll use beef dripping and all the best stuff if he gets it. Will update if this this turns out to be more than just talk.

• 3 weeks later...
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 09:36, Ted Bundy. said:

People that have an in depth knowledge of umpteen chip shops are usually cholestrol ridden fat b*****ds who will drop dead of a heart attack in their 40's

I resemble that remark!

Archived