Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It'svvery handy terrorists always seem to leave their id behind,  like on 9-11 when, for the first time inhhistory,  not one but two black boxes completely destroyed,  no trace of them ever found.   But we did find a terrorists passport,  seems legit. 

Don't know why I bother but it's common for paper to get blown away and survive an explosion. We had computer paper from the Bishopsgate bombing rain down on our garden in Hackney 5 miles away.

Yeah from inside a plane enveloped by a fireball so intense it destroyed two black boxes for the first time in history.   Btw I've got a cracking bridge for sale.

Mobile phones didn't work on planes in 2001 either.   Yet dozens of people phoned home from the plane.  Again,  nothing suspicious about that.  

FIrst time in history a steel framed building has collapsed due to fire,  all on the same day.  I'm not suspicious.   Planes doing speeds those planes can't do at that altitude, not suspicious at all.  No testing for explosives done despite it being illegal not to do so in the event of a building collapse in the state of new York.   Henry fucking kissinger first appointed to lead the commission.   

Pnac and a new pearl harbour,  not suspicious at all.  Totally legit. 

Aye, some people will believe anything if it'son cnn . 

Bin Ladens body too gruesome for us to see even though we saw ssaddams sons, virtually all the team that killed bin Laden die in a helicopter crash three weeks later and we know for a fact they were fakingvideos of him  from aabout 2004 onwards.  Not suspicious.   Anyway as you say no point,  you can lead a horse to water.

It's dawning on me that Dundee United are a terrorist sleeper cell. 

Jihadis infiltrating popular forums to undermine our faith western governments.
They dress their players in the same outfits as the infidels they behead.
Lorraine Kelly? Rearrange the letters and you have Koran Eerilly
And just look at their nickname..... they're taking the piss with that one

Open your eyes people. Too many coincidences. 

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Yeah from inside a plane enveloped by a fireball so intense it destroyed two black boxes for the first time in history.   Btw I've got a cracking bridge for sale.

Mobile phones didn't work on planes in 2001 either.   Yet dozens of people phoned home from the plane.  Again,  nothing suspicious about that.  

FIrst time in history a steel framed building has collapsed due to fire,  all on the same day.  I'm not suspicious.   Planes doing speeds those planes can't do at that altitude, not suspicious at all.  No testing for explosives done despite it being illegal not to do so in the event of a building collapse in the state of new York.   Henry fucking kissinger first appointed to lead the commission.   

You forgot to add that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

What is this nonsense?

Fucking grow up son. You're embarrassing yourself on here more and more these days.

Which it can'tgood ppoint.   Embarrassing that clowns repeat a scientific fact as a means of mocking people who don'tsimply accept blatant untruths bbecause they come from cnn.   We're not the ones worthy of ridicule. 

Fucking hell [emoji85]

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

It's dawning on me that Dundee United are a terrorist sleeper cell. 

Jihadis infiltrating popular forums to undermine our faith western governments.
They dress their players in the same outfits as the infidels they behead.
Lorraine Kelly? Rearrange the letters and you have Koran Eerilly
And just look at their nickname..... they're taking the piss with that one

Open your eyes people. Too many coincidences. 

^^^^ Richard Reid deflection.

18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We're simply at a point in the journey of mankind. We can't isolate ourselves from problems by pulling down the shutters or putting up walls. The sins of our forefathers (and more recent atrocities) are always likely to come back and bite us at some point. 

We're not going to make the world a better place by being insular and fearful. 

Hemp tea is fucking ace btw 

This is simply not true. The West has engaged in a specific policy of allowing mass immigration. We have the power to stop it. There are liberal democratic societies that look after their own group over outside groups. Go look up the amount of asylum applications are accepted in Japan and Korea. I'm not horrendously offended that they don't want people like me moving there in great numbers. Does it offend you? Building a wall and a highly militarized border has done much to protect Israeli citizens. China is no one's definition of a liberal democratic society, but it's a middle income and safe country. I read recently that they have more billionaires than naturalized citizens who are not of Han ancestry. Like Ann Coulter pointed out, now we are building walls and becoming a police state within our society due to our immigration policy instead of just building a wall around our society.

18 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Again, the main issue with terrorism isn't the number of deaths. The main issue is the response of our societies to dealing with living under the threat of terrorism. No Muslim immigration to America and there's no Afghan and Iraq Wars. Think of all the lives and money wasted. I saw pictures of empty Christmas markets in Germany on tv. Apparently these markets are a German tradition. Now millions of Germans can't enjoy their own holiday traditions. Even if I'm not personally scared of terrorism, if everyone else stays home I can't enjoy these markets on my own. To think of smaller annoyances, now you have to show up earlier for flights and it's harder to sneak booze into sporting events. There are big and small ways terrorism affects society at all levels beyond the lives lost, which just isn't the case with slipping in the shower.

13 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

This is simply not true. The West has engaged in a specific policy of allowing mass immigration. We have the power to stop it. There are liberal democratic societies that look after their own group over outside groups. Go look up the amount of asylum applications are accepted in Japan and Korea. I'm not horrendously offended that they don't want people like me moving there in great numbers. Does it offend you? Building a wall and a highly militarized border has done much to protect Israeli citizens. China is no one's definition of a liberal democratic society, but it's a middle income and safe country. I read recently that they have more billionaires than naturalized citizens who are not of Han ancestry. Like Ann Coulter pointed out, now we are building walls and becoming a police state within our society due to our immigration policy instead of just building a wall around our society.

Child poverty, poor education and housing and poor public health are of greater concern to me than the possibility of a disgruntled headcase doing something stupid.

It's simply deflection to avoid worrying about putting our own house in order. Same pattern through the ages. Get your country into a mess and elect a shower of bigots who blame it all on minorities.

I greatly doubt anyone on P&B will ever be directly touched by a terrorist event but I guarantee plenty will have been touched by losing parents to cancer from boozing or smoking or feel held back in life through poor education choices. 

I think welshbairn pointed out a few statistics earlier in the thread that knicker-wetters like you should try and absorb. 

12 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

One thing I should add:

Even if you don't want to go all the way to Japanese or Korean immigration system, there's a large gap between them and the stupidity in Europe. This guy was in a migrant custody camp in Italy. He served time in jail for participating in a riot where the camp was burned. He had multiple arrests in Germany. He was known to security services as an Islamic extremist. He was ordered deported by Germany, but spared because he didn't have proper identification papers for deportation. What the f**k? You can't just throw up your arms and say that this is the world we live in. This guy was clearly a nuisance and a danger before he became a terrorist. Multiple European states failed to do their job. They prioritized a foreign criminal with an anti-Western ideology over their own citizens. It's insane.

Archived