Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems to be standard practice for terrorists to leave some ID behind. They really should be more careful.

They most likely do this to prove to their gaffers that they have carried out the task in hand. They also want to be seen as martyrs, that'll be why they always leave ID behind

I realise this doesn't suit some peoples political agendas though so crack on with your illuminati type pish

7 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

They most likely do this to prove to their gaffers that they have carried out the task in hand. 

I'd have thought the lorry ploughing through the the nativity would be proof enough, or the planes flying in to the large buildings. Without having to leave your passport somewhere you think the police might look.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'd have thought the lorry ploughing through the the nativity would be proof enough, or the planes flying in to the large buildings. Without having to leave your passport somewhere you think the police might look.

I think it's part of the procedure for what are essentially suicide missions, they don't expect to survive. Leave some evidence behind so 1. Your friends know what you did and 2. Less reason to back off at the last minute if you've got a dead lorry driver in the cab and your ID hidden under the seat, or in the airport car park. Or something.

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think it's part of the procedure for what are essentially suicide missions, they don't expect to survive. Leave some evidence behind so 1. Your friends know what you did and 2. Less reason to back off at the last minute if you've got a dead lorry driver in the cab and your ID hidden under the seat, or in the airport car park. Or something.

It'd be a good way of getting out of it. Tell your Jihadi pals you've forgotten your id and you'll need to go back for it.

3 minutes ago, FlyerTon said:

Reports he pulled out a handgun then he was despatched.

Shot a cop in the arm when asked for id in a random road check, who fired back killing him. Only been in the job 9 months.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Shot a cop in the arm when asked for id, who fired back killing him. Only been in the job 9 months.

9 months to go from joining to attempted suicide mission and mass killer? That's some rapid promotion through the ranks.

What do you mean exactly?

The fact he could travel thousand of miles through 3 or 4 countries while armed, a crazed nutter who had just murdered (12 I last heard) in cold blood and injured dozens of others without being apprehended

I'm only glad we have 12 miles or so of wet stuff between us and Europe. The quicker brexit happens the better

25 minutes ago, FlyerTon said:

Germany has been on high alert after the attack which left 49 injured.

The fingerprints of the dead man match those of the Tunisian main suspect in the truck bombing in Berlin on Monday which killed 12 people, reports in the Italian media say.

German officials have confirmed Anis Amri's fingerprints were found inside the truck that was used to kill 12 people and wound 49 others in Berlin on Monday evening.

Was there a bomb in the truck?

1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

The fact he could travel thousand of miles through 3 or 4 countries while armed, a crazed nutter who had just murdered (12 I last heard) in cold blood and injured dozens of others without being apprehended

I'm only glad we have 12 miles or so of wet stuff between us and Europe. The quicker brexit happens the better

How do you stop those who are in the UK legally and are "Radicalised" there?

1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

You can't, but why should we increase the numbers of "radicalised" wallipurrs which obviously increases the risk of them carrying out an attack? 

How do you decide who you let into the country? Is there a test that shows who is already radicalised and who isn't?

Archived