Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

Bizarre post :lol:

What a load of utter deflection and whataboutery. It's very very clear that this was a muslim based attack. The only thing that remains to be seen was whether it was a lone wolf who is sympathetic to IS, or an actual planned IS attack.

Prove that statement you utter plum.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone suggests banning Islam as a solution to the problem then you shouldn't dignify them with a response as they clearly have no idea what they are talking about or are deliberately trolling.

11 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

So the Nice "terrorist2 was a petty criminal with little interest in religion...

Link to www.theguardian.com

Many of the French/Belgium born terrorist of late have also previously shown no interest in religion , and where or more less just your usual neds untill the months before their attacks aswell or after a prison sentence where they were "turned" so to speak .

Religiously motivated or not, I'd be asking why someone not born in the country is still allowed to remain if they have a history of theft and violence over a six year period. It is the same here, if anyone wants to come and live here, and they commit crimes, continually break laws or preach extremist views, they should be deported. No ifs, no buts. These aren't valuable immigrants working in valued positions such as the NHS, these are just low-life criminals. If a family member of mine had been killed by an immigrant with a history of violence and a criminal record, I'd be wanting an explanation as to why he was still in the country and able to do this.

Newt Gingrich has a solution.

'Sharia Test for US Muslims"

"Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has suggested testing all US Muslims to see if they believe in Sharia, and deporting those who do."

I can't think of any reason why that wouldn't work perfectly.

Government Official: Do you believe in Sharia law?
US Muslim: Yes.
GO: Right, on the boat pal.
USM: No wait, I thought you asked if I didn't believe in Sharia Law.
GO: No, I want to know if you do believe in it.
USM: Will I get deported if I say yes?
GO: Of course. That's why we brought you in for questioning.
USM: No then.
GO: Well come on now. Do you believe in it or not?
USM: No, I don't.
GO: You sure?
USM: Definitely.
GO: Good deal. Carry on with your life in the Land of the Free™.
USM: Can I have an assault rifle?
GO: Aye sure. Land of opportunity and all that. Next!

Archived