Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

33 minutes ago, Mr Bairn said:

Shut down all mosques and don't let Muslims in to the country. For the ones that were born here it would be a little harder but the best bet would be to not allow them back in if they leave. 

Yeah you're right man. I'm just glad that Mohammed Ali died recently as I lived in permanent fear that he would visit the UK and blow himself up on the London Underground. Hopefully the government place a ban on Busta Rhymes, Ice Cube or Snoop Dogg from visiting to do any shows as well.

And the sooner they extradite Jemima Khan the better. Her namesake Amir as well, the pesky little terrorist that he is.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Mr Bairn said:

Sounds like the attacker was a French-Tunisian which suggests IS sympathies, rather than a pre planned IS attack

I have to seriously wonder if it's time to ban Islam

Seriously though, you are a dick.

From a selfish perspective this will give a lot of the Leave voters a bit of justification in their eyes when they might have been starting to doubt that they did the right thing.

That's just as nonsensical as Mr Bairn's trolling.

27 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Professor Neumann, from King's College London, says dozens of people from Nice have joined so-called Islamic State and he describes the area as a ‘jihadist breeding ground’.

Knowing about them and doing f**k all is a disgrace. France is too liberal.

Like all large cities in France there is a large arab and african community. They live on the outskirts in the schemes and you don't really notice them. They just go about their business like everybody else. Many run their own restaurants on the Pr. des Ang.

I do however remember quite vividly buying an ice cream from a young arab guy in a shop on the Prom. Nothing was said other than asking for the ice cream but you could just tell from the guys body language and eyes  that he just hated me and all who were not of his ilk. I don't know why but that one very brief encounter has stayed with me.

10 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Like all large cities in France there is a large arab and african community. They live on the outskirts in the schemes and you don't really notice them. They just go about their business like everybody else. Many run their own restaurants on the Pr. des Ang.

I do however remember quite vividly buying an ice cream from a young arab guy in a shop on the Prom. Nothing was said other than asking for the ice cream but you could just tell from the guys body language and eyes  that he just hated me and all who were not of his ilk. I don't know why but that one very brief encounter has stayed with me.

Maybe he just didn't like people from Dumfries?

It's hardly unusual.

5 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

No, really.

Unfortunately there will definitely be a lot of people feeling a little more justified with their decision now.  I know this because I don't just have conversations with people who feel the same way as myself about things. 

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Maybe he just didn't like people from Dumfries?

It's hardly unusual.

Well! Given that I live in Glasgow I would put that down as an epic fail at humour from you.

Tit!

6 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

Unfortunately there will definitely be a lot of people feeling a little more justified with their decision now.  I know this because I don't just have conversations with people who feel the same way as myself about things. 

Why does an attack in France make these people feel justified about their decision? Do they think the UK is now safe because we voted leave? What a lot of shite you're talking.

Just now, Rugster said:

Why does an attack in France make these people feel justified about their decision? Do they think the UK is now safe because we voted leave? What a lot of shite you're talking.

I think a lot of them probably do think it'll be safer.  It's not logical of course and I completely disagree but not everyone thinks the same way as group of football fans on an internet forum.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Pete's spot on, I voted leave and part of the reason was things like this, there's probably millions that think like me.

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

The scary thing about the current situation is that while IS itself is to all intents and purposes finished and probably won't see out the year as a valid entity, there will be more no-hopers and misfits from the Muslim diaspora - like last night and the dick from Orlando who clearly snapped because he couldn't come to terms with his own sexuality - who are liable to snap and "pledge allegiance" to them, even after they've been eradicated in their final strongholds.

Unfortunately this looks like it's going carry on even after IS are consigned to the dustbin of history.

How on earth is IS nearly finished?

4 minutes ago, Maximus Decimus Meridius said:

Pete's spot on, I voted leave and part of the reason was things like this, there's probably millions that think like me.

True. There are millions of idiots in the UK I suppose.

5 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

I think a lot of them probably do think it'll be safer.  It's not logical of course and I completely disagree but not everyone thinks the same way as group of football fans on an internet forum.

Gotcha, sorry misread your post and thought you were thinking that way. Soz xx

Archived