Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

25 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Still, at least we've got a level headed politician to guide our foreign policy over the next few years eh?

This. I shudder to think of that f**k-knuckle representing me to the rest of the world. I'm sure his brand of slap-stick diplomacy will go down a treat in France today.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would not have been a French Lorry driver behind the wheel. They would all be on strike as usual.

Gives whole new meaning to 'French lorry driver strike' I guess.

Warning, dont open a lot of files on twitter etc. Nothing any of us should hopefully ever have to see.

Very very sickening and extremely upsetting.

To think someone felt the need to get their camera out and film.

Brings it home far more than simply more figures across the news channels after 'another attack'. A bit like visitors to rotten.com where some folk just prefer to see a bit of reality in an often sick world. I'm one of those weirdos who can watch this sort of stuff online without much issue, but would probably be in tears if I was actually there in amongst it all.

Those in charge of monitoring these things in France must have been breathing a sigh of relief after the Euros were over given the two most recent attacks and now this.

If it is in any way terrorist related, which looks likely, then it will further fuel xenophobia in France and boost Le Pen and the National Front.  That is as much an objective as the killings themselves IMO; stirring up hatred and intolerance and creating a condition of ungoing unrest.

Just now, meanmistermustard said:

How do you ban Islam?

Shut down all mosques and don't let Muslims in to the country. For the ones that were born here it would be a little harder but the best bet would be to not allow them back in if they leave. 

Just now, Mr Bairn said:

Shut down all mosques and don't let Muslims in to the country. For the ones that were born here it would be a little harder but the best bet would be to not allow them back in if they leave. 

Yes, I'm sure this is the correct way to go. 

100%.

Absolutely nothing will go wrong.

7 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

How do you ban Islam?

6 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

You'd need a massive ban hammer.

Does this mean we will need a 'Banned Islamists You Would Have Back' thread?

2 minutes ago, Mr Bairn said:

Thanks, great to see amid all the horror someone is capable of making folk laugh.  Have you been offered a role in the cabinet yet? 

Just now, Pub Scarecrow said:

You're at the wind up.

He's from Falkirk, no stupid is too stupid. This a genuine, original thought IMHO.

Archived