Smoke over #EiffelTower caused by fireworks http://on.rt.com/7iwj 

RT added,

CnW7KRIWgAAJH6E.jpg
    JULIΞN @Juliencroyable
    Fire at the # TourEiffel in Paris!
    83 retweets13 likes

Retweet

More

#UPDATE French police saying smoke at #EiffelTower caused by problems with fireworks truck; not related to attack in Nice

10 retweets2 likes

Retweet

More

49 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

Some of the videos are even fucking worse.

Fucking horrible. Not sure why they're sure that it was IS rather than a runaway lorry though.

Genuinely didn't realise what I was opening when I clicked on that video of all the mangled bodies on the road. f**k sake.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Fucking horrible. Not sure why they're sure that it was IS rather than a runaway lorry though.

Reports of gunshots.

Genuinely didn't realise what I was opening when I clicked on that video of all the mangled bodies on the road. f**k sake.

Reports of gunshots.

Seconded.

Warning, dont open a lot of files on twitter etc. Nothing any of us should hopefully ever have to see.

Very very sickening and extremely upsetting.

To think someone felt the need to get their camera out and film.

Seconded.

Warning, dont open a lot of files on twitter etc. Nothing any of us should hopefully ever have to see.

Very very sickening and extremely upsetting.

To think someone felt the need to get their camera out and film.

Kin what you're saying but by filming they might help with what's gone on. Posting it on Twitter or Facebook is weird though.

1 minute ago, Günther said:

This... It's the same everywhere, I remember the Glasgow bin Lorry tragedy and whilst their was bodies laying around some idiots have got their phones out recording it! My phone would be the last thing out in those instances, go help your fellow human beings for f**k sake :huh:

Do you have a list?

Kin what you're saying but by filming they might help with what's gone on. Posting it on Twitter or Facebook is weird though.

The video that I unfortunately saw (for some reason automatically played when looking at my twitter feed, thought id get an option to view or not) had passers by hugging and respectfully looking after those who had sadly passed away in a dignified manner which is extremely admirable in the immediate minutes after the tragedy, whilst others ran for safety. The images were very graphic.

But some absolute c**t gets their phone out and films. What a world....

Before anyone jumps on and asks why I watched it, it was less than 20 seconds long.

9 minutes ago, Mad Capsule said:

This might be the most graphic thing I've ever seen online. Proceed with caution... and also question the mentality of whoever filmed this instead of helping.

Glad this was post was deleted, once was enough. On the plus side the prostitutes of Nice will sleep a bit safer tonight,

Archived