Crush growing up?

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Amanda Donohoe and her steadfast refusal to wear clothes in anything, ever for more than a scene or two..

Her and Helen Mirren spent a lot of time in young Dave's thoughts. Purely out of concern that they'd catch hypothermia, you understand.

11226676_ori.jpg

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Her and Helen Mirren spent a lot of time in young Dave's thoughts. Purely out of concern that they'd catch hypothermia, you understand.

11226676_ori.jpg

That was very considerate of you. Forgotten the names of the film (maybe Castaway?) where Donohoe strips after about ten minutes and stays stripped. Unfortunately, so does Oliver Reed. In another she and another lady strip, run about an English country garden, go skinny dipping and then get it on in no uncertain terms. 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That was very considerate of you. Forgotten the names of the film (maybe Castaway?) where Donohoe strips after about ten minutes and stays stripped. Unfortunately, so does Oliver Reed. In another she and another lady strip, run about an English country garden, go skinny dipping and then get it on in no uncertain terms. 

My mate says it's called The Rainbow. He's going to see if it's out on DVD, apparently  :ph34r:

Edit: out of print, so a bit pricey, he says. Bugger.

2 hours ago, wisbit said:

That's when it it was released.

:o

I'm with the OP, my first crush was Princess Leia in the first Starwars film. I'm glad Mia Sara got a mention too, a stone cold fox. Loads of good shouts to be honest. I'll 'toss' in my current crush.

Lucy-Verasamy-0021.jpg?g2_imageViewsInde

I think its safe to say I like brunettes, that's why I married a gingwah. :wacko:

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

If Madonna in her younger years had told me to kill my entire family just so that I could've used her shite as toothpaste, I'd have done it.

That 12" Erotica interview picture disc with the nude beach photo...

Rawr.

I fancied my two years older cousin like f**k when I was 14. Just met her again for the first time since around that time, and she suggested going on holiday together. Still wid, but she's let herself go a bit.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I fancied my two years older cousin like f**k when I was 14. Just met her again for the first time since around that time, and she suggested going on holiday together. Still wid, but she's let herself go a bit.

I can't stand people who let themselves go. You'll be a fucking oil painting of course.

romana.jpg

as a wee dr who geek I liked Lalla Ward as Romana

ScreenHunter_70 Mar. 02 17.07.jpg

then susan beagley in Hi de Hi - preferred her to that tart Sylvia or Gladys

melissa wilkes.jpg

then Jackie from Grange Hill- shouldn't have stuck by that druggie waster Zammo if you ask me. NOTE: this isn't official Grange Hill uniform.... 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Had a serious lust for Marie Osmond. More for how she sounded on the radio than how she looked though.

Marie_Osmond+in+the+1970s.jpg

Aye, Marie made a stirring in the young Roots loins too, she was usually on TV with her brother though I didn't get the full stonk until I saw Princess Leia. I was much more appreciative by the time Return of the Jedi came around. 

cs.jpg

That outfit made things a lot more 'handy'. 

Archived