Crush growing up?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first ones I remember fancying were Jennifer Connolly in Labyrinth
e583056b931bf5f3e5a2a5a90438cc4d.jpg

And Mia Sara in Ferris Bueller's Day Off

eb8214610f6f8e566356289ba56b99f9.jpg

Not that the 9/10 year old me would have been much use to either of them.

Jennifer Connolly has aged well. No idea about Mia Sara. Last seen getting her cans out in Timecop.

First lassie I can remember having a thing for was Sandi Toksvig when she was on No. 73. Must have been about four years old at the time. I've always had unusual taste in women.

I've always remembered a vivid dream I had about a frizzy-haired Wonder Woman about that time too. She looked just like the wife. When I first met her, obviously - she's closer to Bella Emberg now, God bless her wee cotton socks. No doubt that was my brain performing some kind of retcon, before anyone else says it.

I'm sure a few folk staggered in at the wee small hours and found themselves surprisingly aroused listening to the Little Picture Show on ITV  :P

Mariella-Frostrup-50th-birthday_620.jpg

24 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

She might have had eyebrows like Nigel Mansell's moustache, but Imogen Stubbs used to give this young Cardinal plenty to talk about come confession time. 

a542af7a81eacf9c72cc673409be8e8d.jpg

x_16000039_800746289_1_0_14035919_225.jp

Fanny like a stab wound on a gorilla. IMO.

18 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fanny like a stab wound on a gorilla. IMO.

Watch the film Nanou and you can find out for yourself. 

What a glorious day that was in the Richelieu household the evening Channel 4 fired it on as one of their "arty" flicks. 

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Betty Boo. Wanked myself into oblivion over her as a teenager.

1468515353820.jpg1468515366279.jpg

I think she had a granny from Kelty. I remember working with a girl (just after Betty's fame) who told me she had been in the old Butterchurn cafe off the M90 and Betty Boo was in with an elderly relative. Another old codger in the cafe asked her .."Ye still doin the do hen?". 

Archived