Crush growing up?

So many memories thanks to this thread. 

Trying to think back to my very earliest crushes, and it's difficult. Terry Farrell (Jadzia Dax) has already been mentioned and she stays with me even to this day. Sheryl Crow as well...

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Was also a fan of Shannen Doherty

You want to search out "Blindfold: Acts of Obsession" that Channel 5 used to put on regularly on a Friday night when they had run out of Shannon Tweed films to show.

6 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Bizzare?

From a man who would kill his whole family so he could use Madonna's shite as toothpaste. What would you have done for a ride at her?

So have you changed your mind from it being a "turn of phrase" to taking it literally now? You need to decide before we continue this fascinating conversation.

There's deep-rooted, psychological issues behind you being so upset at such a throw away line, isn't there? 

So have you changed your mind from it being a "turn of phrase" to taking it literally now? You need to decide before we continue this fascinating conversation.

There's deep-rooted, psychological issues behind you being so upset at such a throw away line, isn't there? 

You've decided I'm upset. I just find it a crude and odd turn of phrase. Of the few people I've heard use it, I've always thought them a bit odd. Only you will know if you would actually do this in reality.

You just upped the stakes by some margin by wanting to kill your family for a chance to indulge in this depraved and dirty fantasy of yours.

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

You've decided I'm upset. I just find it a crude and odd turn of phrase. Of the few people I've heard use it, I've always thought them a bit odd. Only you will know if you would actually do this in reality.

You just upped the stakes by some margin by wanting to kill your family for a chance to indulge in this depraved and dirty fantasy of yours.

Answer the question please:

Is it a turn of phrase as you originally asserted or are you now taking it literally?

And what grown man says "crude" ffs?

Answer the question please:

Is it a turn of phrase as you originally asserted or are you now taking it literally?

And what grown man says "crude" ffs?

Very good, Paxman. Do you only understand yes/no answers?

Only you know whether it's a turn of phrase or whether you would have really done this. I'm beginning to think you might do it literally.

Recapping, if Madonna went a bit Charlie Manson, got on the phone to early Dee Man and told you to kill your entire family, on the premise that she would mail a fresh toley to Dundee, you'd have jumped at the chance as you needed some new toothpaste.

Whilst I disagree with family killing, in what way is using shite as toothpaste dirty or depraved?

Whilst I disagree with family killing, in what way is using shite as toothpaste dirty or depraved?

Depraved is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously early years Madonna would have been right up for this shit.

Dirty is fairly obvious. Shite toothpaste or even shite flavoured toothpaste is a radical idea which has never been tried by any of the major pharmaceutical companies. Possible niche market?

6 minutes ago, Mortar Bored said:

I wouldn't  actually have killed my family.

I'd have let my brother survive

Depraved is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously early years Madonna would have been right up for this shit.

Dirty is fairly obvious. Shite toothpaste or even shite flavoured toothpaste is a radical idea which has never been tried by any of the major pharmaceutical companies. Possible niche market?

Prude.

Archived