striker available - keigan parker

annfleming15

13 hours ago, annfleming15 said:

keigan parker x st johnstone and blackpool striker available , any intrested email looking for training facilities , or call ann on 0141 411 7154

Shortlees are looking for a striker as they have tried everything humanly possible to land ours haha

Went to watch a local friendly last night and some of the chat at the side was this idea of Derek riordan signing with Hurlford th! Maybe kiegan wants to team up with him lol.

6 hours ago, KAFC said:

Went to watch a local friendly last night and some of the chat at the side was this idea of Derek riordan signing with Hurlford th! Maybe kiegan wants to team up with him lol.

That deal is 99% done 

Derek riordan lol who's next Anthony stokes hahaha don't think they would get a game as Hurlford have a really good strike force bye looks of it today Mullen and a guy from Columbia or something like that started then at half time brought on 2 other strikers that were also good strikers don't ask there names as a don't no! As a neutral I have watched a lot of Hurlford over the years not as much last season because shortlees were the team a watched most last year because of there run in Scottish and west cup win but Hurlford look strong going forward they only ever had 2 strikers any time I have watched them now they have 4 really good strikers but you can't keep 4 strikers happy throughout a season so expect at least 2 to leave early in season due to a lack of games and any they had a squad of 18 players so they have been busy signing and a few really good signings that I haven't seen before in Ayrshire amateur Fitba so maybe the Tarmac guy has opened the cheque book with fear of shortlees its battle of money with they 2 teams who pays the most wins lol

Archived