Big Brother

That transcript is fake it was a joke about showers and the holocaust.
Why does CBB warn you about offensive comments and then kick folk off for making offensive comments? Surely if anyone is offended then they've been well earned before hand and shouldn't watch?

Lewis Blour is an absolute red neck. He's terrified to stand up to Bear so sucks up to him constantly and let's himself gets mugged off on a daily basis. And then last night was acting like he was the house hard man and bouncer " I'm the biggest most fittest guy in here so I'm going to be about during any arguments- just incase". I'm actually having to watch him through my fingers at times. He wants to be seen as some alpha male figure when In reality he is an utter jessie.

I'm not a fan of heavy d but I actually felt a bit sorry for him tonight. Lewis is an absolute p***k who is trying to act like the big man in front of the Geordie. Seems to think he's some sort of God in there, when in fact he's just a wee pipsqueak who would shit it if heavy d squared up to him.

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I like that about Emma. When she thinks someone is an utter c**t she stays professional but doesn't hide that she thinks they're a c**t.

Yeah I don't blame her for not giving him much. He was acting like a loud, annoying twat and forcing a laugh at everything she said. He's probably too stupid to see it like that though 

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Glad Heavy D got punted. His attempt at picking on Katie was awful, but fair play to the lass, she absolutely got him telt.

Yeah he came across as a total c**t. He was clearly trying to copy Bear, but there's a difference between winding folk up and going out of your way to hurt somebody's feelings. He did the latter but is too stupid to realise it.

Edited by Louis Litt

Wife was watching this last night on catch up.

I was doing my usual sigh as she watched them all argue like f**k and get on my tits. Suddenly Marnie :wub:had her tits out and Gaz was very interested (in a pervy way)

Greenie for anyone wi a shot of that.