Mobile Version Threads Showing Vertically

Archie McSquackle

Question

4 answers to this question

I had this trouble on the Dolphin browser, tried all the skins but couldn't sort it. The site itself was practically unusable (couldn't edit posts properly, if I tried to backspace, it just wouldn't) so I ended up trying Chrome and it works fine.

I wish I had an answer for this as so far I have been completely unable to recreate this problem. A few people have reported it so it's definitely a bug somewhere.

Can you tell me what browser you are using on your mobile please mate?

Also can you just as a test, apply the new "P&B Customise Me" theme to your profile and tell me if the same problem happens when using that theme?

I believe this is definitely related to old browsers.

Try updating your browser on your mobile to the latest release, and if you can't do that for whatever reason try downloading Chrome, or Firefox for either Android or iOS and test on that please.

Thanks - it works on Chrome. My phone is fairly old (Samsung Galaxy S3) and I normally just use Samsung's Internet browser which is having the problem.

You mentioned applying the "P&B Customise Me Theme". How do I do that as I can't see any mention of it in my account settings? If that means showing a theme based on supported team, then it is already applied.

Archived