Ayrshire 3rd Divison

bigbuff

AV got no affiliation to anyone. And what a can see is sum steamer on here who just joined the forum only 2 days ago and can quite clearly see he's on it for a rise............. 

Seems crazys child knows who he is and with that fear of being outed herpies has went into hiding and found a cure lol enough says about him .

all the best to everyone playing this season and the guys running the teams , they never get enough praise in ma book , al personally be diving ma time up between watching the lees and Colville

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The chassis said:

A didn't think the first game was comfortable mate but a win all the same and a confidence booster obviously,who did youse play on Saturday?  Shouldn't have any problems the night in your friendly,mind stay off the good park lol

4-1 is comfortable j,cmon!

53 minutes ago, dr lector said:

AV got no affiliation to anyone. And what a can see is sum steamer on here who just joined the forum only 2 days ago and can quite clearly see he's on it for a rise............. 

Seems crazys child knows who he is and with that fear of being outed herpies has went into hiding and found a cure lol enough says about him .

all the best to everyone playing this season and the guys running the teams , they never get enough praise in ma book , al personally be diving ma time up between watching the lees and Colville

In other words a glory hunter 

1 hour ago, BingeDrinker said:

In other words a glory hunter 

Not at all a watch the lees most weeks . And am only 25 min drive doon the m77/74  to watch Colville .. Personally ad rather watch these sides play in good competitive matches than watch sum average/ poor sides who only want to kick lumps oot each other and give each other pelters 

Not at all a watch the lees most weeks . And am only 25 min drive doon the m77/74  to watch Colville .. Personally ad rather watch these sides play in good competitive matches than watch sum average/ poor sides who only want to kick lumps oot each other and give each other pelters 

Thats the breed and butter of the game when your talking about average and poor sides. Bit of a poor comment

28 minutes ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

Thats the breed and butter of the game when your talking about average and poor sides. Bit of a poor comment

It's no intended to be a dig at anyone's team , a respect everyone one involved in the ammy game . 

ma point is a prefer watching premier Leauge sides , feel there fitter and more organised. I know this is the lees first season in the premier So looking forward to see how they get on. As for the Colville well a can travel 25mins in ma car and see quality games in the best Leauge in Scotland . 

3 minutes ago, dr lector said:

It's no intended to be a dig at anyone's team , a respect everyone one involved in the ammy game . 

ma point is a prefer watching premier Leauge sides , feel there fitter and more organised. I know this is the lees first season in the premier So looking forward to see how they get on. As for the Colville well a can travel 25mins in ma car and see quality games in the best Leauge in Scotland . 

So to sum up, your not really an amateur football fan then? part of amateur football is the very things you are shooting down. Don't have any problems with who you are choosing to follow this season but with no clear affiliation or connection to either like you say, then imo you can't class yourself as an amateur football fan 

45 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

So to sum up, your not really an amateur football fan then? part of amateur football is the very things you are shooting down. Don't have any problems with who you are choosing to follow this season but with no clear affiliation or connection to either like you say, then imo you can't class yourself as an amateur football fan 

So how can a not be an amateur fan?? Am stating the points in what a don't like about certain amateur sides and why I prefer watching the better sides? A don't need to be connected with A CERTAIN club to be classed as a fan? 

Who are u affiliated with ... I will come and watch them in the next month and al give u an honest opinion on them , from players to manager to sideline shouters 

Spoiler

:wacko:

1 hour ago, BingeDrinker said:

Does it really matter? The guy wants to watch shortlees and colville park then that's up to him.

20 minutes ago, dr lector said:

So how can a not be an amateur fan?? Am stating the points in what a don't like about certain amateur sides and why I prefer watching the better sides? A don't need to be connected with A CERTAIN club to be classed as a fan? 

Who are u affiliated with ... I will come and watch them in the next month and al give u an honest opinion on them , from players to manager to sideline shouters 

Reveal hidden contents

:wacko:

Neither I nor the club I follow need nor want your opinion as we are one of those average/poor sides who kick lumps out of each other and give each other pelters on the sidelines. Thanks for the offer though

Neither I nor the club I follow need nor want your opinion as we are one of those average/poor sides who kick lumps out of each other and give each other pelters on the sidelines. Thanks for the offer though

Real meaning of amateur fitba mate. Poor sides playing for the love of the game and plenty of abuse from the sides for the 90. Way it should be

37 minutes ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

Real meaning of amateur fitba mate. Poor sides playing for the love of the game and plenty of abuse from the sides for the 90. Way it should be

Then shake hands at the end and all go for a pint and laugh at how shite we all were mate lol

35 minutes ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

Herpies has went quiet. Must ken the gemme is up. Trumpet

Aye he has been found out,last season or the year before he was plying his trade wae glenburn if my sources are correct

34 minutes ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

No mate. He has never played.

Folk in the garnock valley think it's a certain guy,which if it is was at glenburn 1-2 seasons ago,he might no have got a game meaning he never played lol

Folk in the garnock valley think it's a certain guy,which if it is was at glenburn 1-2 seasons ago,he might no have got a game meaning he never played lol

I can categorically state that this man did not play with Glenburn. Never played oan a Saturday or Sunday. Ran sunday teams in the past. Dinny ken when he is now

31 minutes ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

I can categorically state that this man did not play with Glenburn. Never played oan a Saturday or Sunday. Ran sunday teams in the past. Dinny ken when he is now

No probs,we must be on the wrong road then with who we think it is

Archived