Ayrshire 3rd Divison

bigbuff

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was told earlier by one of the caso boys that the parks were being lined tomorrow.would have been a decent crowd at st Mathews as well.

Aken mate. Circumstances at the time dictated that we moved the game to definitely get it on. Nothing more we could do plus we didn't want to f**k you boys about and leave it any later with arrangements

Before anyone jumps to conclusions or the rumour mill starts i will set the record straight. I have decided to walk away from the club for a number of reasons. A lot of the guys i signed during pre season have let me down badly with not turning up to training and games. A lot of the time i never even received a text or call to let me know. They are not the only guilty ones for that i will add. The respect from players to myself was a bit of a joke. They didn't listen to instructions and played on the park as individuals and not as a team or unit. In it for themselves and not wanting to take constructive criticism or take the blame for their mistakes. Instead they would look to blame others and give the sidelines a mouthful. Too many need an arm round them and told how good they are. f**k sake its amateur football. A real mans game. Cant be having to do that week in week out. All these issues have been on going from last season so it has nothing to do with having a horrid start to the season. There was only so much i could take in the end and last night at Symington it came to a head for me. I have to walk away for my own sake as it was affecting life away from the club which is not right. It the club goes to the wall there will be nobody else more gutted than myself as i was a founder member and have gave a hell of a lot to the cause. Put a lot of hard work in and made a lot of sacrifices like any other guy in my position would do at any club. I hope someone can come in and prevent it from happening. A new start is what the club needs to get itself together.

That's a shame to hear that above. Sounds like you've put in a lot of work with little reward from your players. Your post highlights some of the problems faced by ammy clubs all over the country. 

All li the best to you. 

10 minutes ago, Moorpark Thistle said:

Before anyone jumps to conclusions or the rumour mill starts i will set the record straight. I have decided to walk away from the club for a number of reasons. A lot of the guys i signed during pre season have let me down badly with not turning up to training and games. A lot of the time i never even received a text or call to let me know. They are not the only guilty ones for that i will add. The respect from players to myself was a bit of a joke. They didn't listen to instructions and played on the park as individuals and not as a team or unit. In it for themselves and not wanting to take constructive criticism or take the blame for their mistakes. Instead they would look to blame others and give the sidelines a mouthful. Too many need an arm round them and told how good they are. f**k sake its amateur football. A real mans game. Cant be having to do that week in week out. All these issues have been on going from last season so it has nothing to do with having a horrid start to the season. There was only so much i could take in the end and last night at Symington it came to a head for me. I have to walk away for my own sake as it was affecting life away from the club which is not right. It the club goes to the wall there will be nobody else more gutted than myself as i was a founder member and have gave a hell of a lot to the cause. Put a lot of hard work in and made a lot of sacrifices like any other guy in my position would do at any club. I hope someone can come in and prevent it from happening. A new start is what the club needs to get itself together.

If your a founder member it's more your club than there's so why not continue your hard work and ditch the c***s that think there superstars and try just keep a team together few young boys a few old heads who are in football just to enjoy it on a Saturday instead of thinking there this and that. Is there a committee in place or did you do most of it yourself 

Archived