Android App Updated 5.0.22 Released on Google Play

As well as notifications I would like the introduction of a "dislike" button for posts. At present you can only greeny posts on the app. Also, for some reason on the app, reds show up as "likes". Surely they should be distinguished. I thought it was weird that a post from grimbo had 8 likes. Turns out he had 8 reds which made more sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from the things brought up before, is the android app being incredibly slow for anyone? For me it's so slow now that it's just not worth the bother. Really disappointed because it's the app I used to use the most on my phone.

The lack of feedback has been disappointing also. Apart from the release of a beta version (which doesn't even work on my phone) we've heard nothing as far as I've seen.

Personally I wish this update never happened. As the saying goes "if something ain't broke don't try to fix it."

Already have. Old app used to jump alway to oldest unread post whereas now it auto jumps regardless to last post in the thread if it's my first visit to that particular thread. Pain in the nob.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
The apps have been withdrawn from the app stores in preparation for the (hopefully imminent) launch of the new one.
A wilderness app. This should be fun.
Any preview of the updates or do we get to find out when it inevitably goes pearshaped for unforseen reasons usually unrelated to the changes applied (as per any changes made in the history of anything ever)?